Johnny Russell

Ramchope

I was thinking more in terms of mental effect than physical.

He showed mental strength to carry on in the first place and then to get back quickly, the signs are good but the human mind is a funny old thing.

Maybe the first strong tackle he gets from a Championship defender will make him think twice about a few 50-50s in future? Not everyone can be like Paul Boertien and continue to fly into everything despite potential injury :D

Yeah, that could happen, it would certainly make me think twice :lol:

Everything I've seen or heard about him though suggests he's very confident and would run through brick walls for his team. We can only hope that continues!

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know a few controllers at a few airports. I know what flight he's on, what his heading is, the altitude he's at and even the Captains name. If I choose to, I can even have a message relayed to him.

So nar nar nar nar nar.

:-D

she means Dav does.

I know a few controllers at a few airports. I know what flight he's on, what his heading is, the altitude he's at and even the Captains name. If I choose to, I can even have a message relayed to him.

So nar nar nar nar nar.

:-D

we need to send him a message like "we've stole your dog and he will only be returned if you sign a 3 year contract to derby" :D

yes, I know, I know, cheese and wine do's etc.

Davenport Women's Institute.

How did you know?

Hehehe ;-)

Archived