Johnny Russell

Ramchope

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You've lost me.....how much do you watch?

Quite a bit, hasn't left me sulking at the prospect of signing a SPL player either.

But carry on if that's what makes you happy, I'll just sit here and be happy that we are signing what looks to be an exciting young player.

My tissues are still left unopened until he's actually played a few games in a Derby shirt, they could be used to dry my tears away as we sit in the bottom 3 with a crap SPL export but I'll give the lad a chance first you know.

Quite a bit, hasn't left me sulking at the prospect of signing a SPL player either.

But carry on if that's what makes you happy, I'll just sit here and be happy that we are signing what looks to be an exciting young player.

My tissues are still left unopened until he's actually played a few games in a Derby shirt, they could be used to dry my tears away as we sit in the bottom 3 with a crap SPL export but I'll give the lad a chance first you know.

Me having a tantrum. Laughable. Admin, are you sure?

You love giving it mate but you can't take it when it is on you.

What should I be taking?

You pointed out it was a forum the other day correct? I was replying to another members post as you do on forums and you call it a tantrum, but if it makes you happy I will take what ever it is you want to give me but I'm not bending over for it.

Just hate people commenting on me over a computer screen. So annoying and disrespectful.

I am willing to put this behind us.

i don't know you at all to be honest. But I've watched you post

I will bend over if its this that you wish.

Not sure why you've used the words sulk but will leave that for a second, for me I don't give a monkeys toss where the guy comes from or what Division he plays in, I however am amazed by the euphoric postings on here as if Russell was the coming of the next Messiah - 122 pages on Ronaldo or Messi, yes I could understand that - Johnny Russell, definetely not. 

Not sure why you've used the words sulk but will leave that for a second, for me I don't give a monkeys toss where the guy comes from or what Division he plays in, I however am amazed by the euphoric postings on here as if Russell was the coming of the next Messiah - 122 pages on Ronaldo or Messi, yes I could understand that - Johnny Russell, definetely not.

It has been a touch OTT at times but I'm not amazed at why Derby fans would be mainly positive for this signing, 122 pages is a lot but you have contributed to that with a couple of pages of your own what comes across as pretty negative hence the sulking comment.....

I don't understand all of this.....if he's any good then a bigger club than us will come in and take him, if he's not any good he'll come to us in which case we wouldn't want him anyway, such simple logic :)

Thankyou, someone took the words out of my mouth. Have our expectations sunken that low that we are whipping ourselves into a frenzy over the pending transfer of a guy that has scored zero goals in the English football league and has zero full international caps

Honest question - no hidden agenda, what is it about Russell that excites you? I am totally ambivalent about a Scottish player whom thinks coming to a Championship club is a step up in their career

Am happy to be proved wrong, genuinely. I don't see a stack of other clubs fighting over his signature so have read between the lines

I could quote many more which have added to the 122 pages you mention

http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/index.php?app=core&module=search&do=user_activity&mid=1907&search_app=forums&userMode=content&sid=2340e0858134276611481d67ea4a6610&search_app_filters[forums][searchInKey]=&search_app_filters[forums][sortKey]=date

Archived