HAHAHAHAHA JESUS!!

Ambitious

[url=http://www.dcfc.co.uk//news/article/leeds-united-u21-2-2-derby-county-u21-328779.aspx?]http://www.dcfc.co.uk//news/article/leeds-united-u21-2-2-derby-county-u21-328779.aspx?

Rams held in their opening U21 fixture of the season.

Derby County’s under-21 side kicked off their Professional Development League 2 North campaign with a 2-2 draw away to Leeds United.

The Rams led 2-0 in the first half thanks to goals from Michael Jacobs and Theo Robinson, but Leeds hit back with goals from Dominic Poleon and Ramon Nunez.

Manager Nigel Clough, watching on the from sidelines, handed a first outing to new signing Kieron Freeman while Adam Lezgdins and Robinson were Derby’s selected overage players.

Derby County team: Legzdins, Freeman, Gjokaj, Galinski, Hoganson; Richards, Dawkins, Doyle, Jacobs; Robinson, Bennett.

I am speechless... Clough out?

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im sorry for lashing out but he is young with this league he'll gain experience and in time he'll in my opinion will be a good striker

its alright youre forgiven i personally dont think he'll be cut out for this league but you never know this is his final year to impress so we'll see what he does.

its alright youre forgiven i personally dont think he'll be cut out for this league but you never know this is his final year to impress so we'll see what he does.

If his contract gets terminated he will haunt us one day, not as a gost but he will be a striker Whittingham

Mason Bennett? IMO he played really well when he was brought on from the bench last season and I also thought Ball fillled in well. I know Ball went on loan (probably to sweeten the Keogh deal) but why not put Bennett on the bench at least just to gve us something when our fitness makes our game go flat.

I think Bennett is a great player to bring off the bench, as is Tyson and Robinson though.

They can all be brilliant in a short space of time - coming on and using up all their energy especially against tired legs. I think more game time for Bennett the better he will be, I don't expect any striker who is brought on to score in all honesty... a big ask for anyone.

Archived