RVP - Man Utd

DCFC_17

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

midfield looks a bit meh, defensively not to keen and de gea is yet to impress me! - I saw Man Utd a few times last season and was genuinely surprised with how far they had let standards slip, how they nearly won the league is beyond me... Man City were by far and wide the better side, and rightfully won the league - really hope Chelsea get it this year, as I did last year... and the year before 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':lol:' />

I've also just realised, they've got Carrick back from injury and i rate him highly, so it'll be Utd's trophy imo.

I just have a feeling RVP will not be a big hit at Man Utd.

Will he play every week? Fergie has a job keeping Rooney, Welbeck and RVP happy.

Really have to feel for Wenger, regardless of how much of a whinger he is look at the young players he has bought, developed and then spent on for £millions profit only to be given a very small percentage of it back to reinvest in players.

Really have to feel for Wenger, regardless of how much of a whinger he is look at the young players he has bought, developed and then spent on for £millions profit only to be given a very small percentage of it back to reinvest in players.

we may end up like that.

Archived