Pre-season

perzy7

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought Keogh was solid last night, won just about every header, kept the back four organised.. but then I can only speak from that as Sunderland was the only friendly I have seen.

Brayford seems to be back to his maurauding right sided runs, but was caught napping for their goal.

Jamie Ward was here there and every where, niggling opposition players, just no end product unfortunately. I don't think striker is his best position.

Keogh and Jake Buxton were excellent at the back. Will Hughes ran the Derby midfield, we were just a wee bit lacking up front, but we have to take into consideration that they were playing against Premier league defenders.

I thought Keogh was solid last night, won just about every header, kept the back four organised.. but then I can only speak from that as Sunderland was the only friendly I have seen.

Brayford seems to be back to his maurauding right sided runs, but was caught napping for their goal.

Jamie Ward was here there and every where, niggling opposition players, just no end product unfortunately. I don't think striker is his best position.

I didn't go last night but sounds like I have to recant my statement - Keogh has looked decent but not showed the domination of what I was hoping for and has looked for the most part less of a prospect than the swiss lad

Brayford has looked steady, but not the player of the year form I want to see again..

and Jamie I would of liked to see him hit the target and scored.

all 3 players are going to be key players for us next season - they need to be the best 3 on the pitch constantly.

did bennet score against northhampton?

Yes. Don't want to sound like a buxton basher, but he was pretty bad against Northampton. Gave away a bad penalty. Keogh wasn't really on for long enough to have much of an impact. Theo and Bennett were good in that game.

Archived