Pre-season

perzy7

coutts seems like he could be the shrewed signing. lets not forget for those who witnessed it....keogh getting absolutley dumped on his arse by old man trialist dele adebola at burton...

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I slightly disagree with the "looking to do better" players listed, Brayford has looked pretty sharp for me.

I think he'll have a top season and will combine well with whoever is hugging the right touchline. Him and Wardy in particular have looked good together especially in the game where NC said him and Coutts were developing an understanding.

Brayford will be the first player of the year for a while who is not a new signing. He's going to have a belter.

I thought Keogh was solid last night, won just about every header, kept the back four organised.. but then I can only speak from that as Sunderland was the only friendly I have seen.

Brayford seems to be back to his maurauding right sided runs, but was caught napping for their goal.

Jamie Ward was here there and every where, niggling opposition players, just no end product unfortunately. I don't think striker is his best position.

Hadn't Brayford been substituted before their goal?

Archived