Conor Coady

matty1

Quote taken from today's Times:

Derby County and Burnley are in the running to take Conor Coady, the England Under-19 defender, on loan from Liverpool. The npower Championship clubs are also considering signing Andre Wisdom from Liverpool on a similar basis.

I assume this would be the cover needed at left-back, although don't know a whole lot about either.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fair enough.......was just putting two and two together and making five.

I suppose it would provide a little more strength in numbers to the centre, although personally I'm not a big fan of taking these sort of Prem youngsters on loan.

Watched some of Liverpool v Toronto the other day, Wisdom looked pretty decent at right back and had a good cross on him. If we can get him on a cheap loan he might be useful cover for Brayford, although i doubt Liverpool would loan him to us if he is going to sit on the bench for the majority of the season. Don't know anything about Coady though.

Quote taken from today's Times:

Derby County and Burnley are in the running to take Conor Coady, the England Under-19 defender, on loan from Liverpool. The npower Championship clubs are also considering signing Andre Wisdom from Liverpool on a similar basis.

I assume this would be the cover needed at left-back, although don't know a whole lot about either.

Mr Grimsdale tipped us off apparently

Archived