Should Jailed McCormick be allowed to play again

ramexpat

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why?

Any person with a criminal record (unrelated their occupation) should never be allowed to work in their previous occupation again.

That a slightly wierd argument.

He made a mistake. Did his time. End of......time to pick up his life again as best he can.

That a slightly wierd argument.

He made a mistake. Did his time. End of......time to pick up his life again as best he can.

I guess my questioning tone didnt transfer to type - i was trying to point out the fact that just because its football they shouldn't be treated any differently to anyone else.

Judging by some of the comments I think some agree with me

I still say his actions were selfish. He knew he was over the limit when he got in the car. He might have had a voice in his head telling him not to do it but chose to ignore it.

Now 2 kids are dead and a family will never be the same again. That's the heartbreaking bit what some people find hard to stomach.

I just hope, that if any good can come out of this, he might - with his community work - get through to someone about not drinking & driving and try & prevent it happening to someone else.

Wow. Patrick kluivert got 280 hours community service for causing death by dangerous driving. That's pathetic.

yet if that had been the likes of us? we'd be f***** behind bars for a long time.....

murdering 2 little kids? gets only to serve 3 odd years? scroll throught this thread and find my initial reaction....

i'll go to that scum's game and make sure he knows what he did!

the only thing that would change my mind is to know if he's truely sorry, none of the bullcrap "sorry it happened" he should donate half his wages or something to the family from now on

Archived