Who Remembers

EastKentRam

the poster Dirigible?

Miserable old b*stard but used to write a cracking match report, remember him saying he was ill and sounded quite serious by the sounds of it.

Anyway, aint seen a post from him anywhere in ages, just seeing if anyone knew whether he was alive/ok?

Not sure if he posted much on here actually, but used to all the time on the old DET.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No, I remember Ramblur posting on here I think, ages ago telling us of his ill health and having a forum break, but I'm sure Balloon had bad health too? He was back and forth to the hospital and solicitors (I think it was someone official anyroad, I could be wrong) with his daughter if I remember right.

Doesn't he post as Old One Eye or something like that, he does a blog. Last time I saw him, in the North Stand he looked really well. He had trouble with his legs and he used to be in a wheelchair but had an operation and it did him good.

Oh, and I noticed dcfcdavecov (or whichever way round it was) is posting on another forum. Did I miss a fall out?

How weird is that was just thinking how long I've been posting and some members who stick in your head (Jesus that sounds sad) and ballon/old one eye is one of them quality poster very funny and clever and there are many more but a lot of you sado's are still posting............

Archived