Weather Updates

mozza

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've entered cold shower season

My water temperature is that of the air temperature, given my water is situated in a tank above my department.. So, now that the temperature at night drops to around 16-17 degrees you can imagine what my water is like at 6.00am.. It gets worse, in december time it goes around 13-14 at night, no morning delights for me in the shower..

It's funny, because in the summer around midday whewn it's 37 degrees it's bloody boiling.. Just when you want a nice cold one to cool you down I come out of the shower wetter from sweat than the actual water..

• 3 weeks later...

stick your head outside the back door. It's quicker.

erm , can't stick me yed out in Mexico or Swedenland , it's nice to know how others

are coping with various weather conditions , i'll take that as a 'no' then , and trawl thru backpages

Pinned it ;-)

Tell yer what, the weather round this world of ours is getting really bad. Typhoons, cyclones, an earthquake yesterday, floods...not good.

But, but, surely, if someone posted how the weather was around the world, it would come up in new content?

If it was buried in the back pages, it would be very old weather?

Sniff,

That would be true if there were more regular posts, but I've had to trawl through to find it. This ways just easier.

Go and have a bacon sarny, ya'll feel better then ;-)

Archived