Rubbish tabloid says blah blah blah and Derby/Clough/Board say what?

ariotofmyown

I've just had a big poo in a dirty bog and was reading the tabloid newspaper they were using for toilet roll said that Derby have to admin to players cos Shackill and Jones are leaving and Clough is gonna be slahsed cos American owners are looking to more than last season and prices are gonna be FFP cos we are signing from Barcelona and I think this is a disgrace!

Now produce a well thought out debate about this.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've just had a big poo in a dirty bog and was reading the tabloid newspaper they were using for toilet roll said that Derby have to admin to players cos Shackill and Jones are leaving and Clough is gonna be slahsed cos American owners are looking to more than last season and prices are gonna be FFP cos we are signing from Barcelona and I think this is a disgrace!

Now produce a well thought out debate about this.

I've rubbed my eyes twice now, and I can't still understand it?

I saw it... apparently we're going on a fire sale and cutting the wage bill and that we're completely ****** for next season and fans may as well not turn up ever again, because apparently we're paying thousands and thousands for players as it is.

however, since we all have seen the accounts, I just discounted it as completely ********.

Archived