Has it been mentioned?

PBW Ram

That it's the first time in the history of Derby County Football Club that we have done the double over both Forest AND DIRTY Leeds in the same season?

Surely that got to be worth a massive well done to all involved.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If we finish within 5 points of the play offs which I would genuinely be disappointed about if we didn't as we have a run of relatively good games left, partnered with beating our biggest (for me) rivals twice...

I would say it's been an incredible season and everyone at the club can be proud, promotion would be nice however 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/ph34r' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':ph34r:' />

Although new records at the club, by the team Clough built along with beating Scum twice and don't care what they say beating them in their own yard with 10 men for 90 minutes for me is better than their win the season before. There will be some who will still call him None League Nige and his backroom staff as not good enough.

This has been a good season for myself as we have seen a team built from scratch developing and playing for each other role on next season

Archived