Have your say

NottsRam

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I saw this article this morning and wondered when someone was going to put it on the forum because I couldn't be bothered.

ANYWAY...no I don't have any interest in it (personally) and I also believe that it's something that should have been done long ago. But obviously we've done the double over Forest and have enough points on the board so Glick now feels that it's a safe time to begin...hope those that do attend aren't too disappointed by the truth.

I've applied, and when asked what i'd like to bring up i put the 'direction of the club' are we going to spend another 3 or 4 years in the championship and let this current team develop and bring through the potential quality of Hughes and Bennett or are we going to add some more 'proven players' to the team in the mean time and try and break into the top 6/ promotion contenders next season

I've applied, and when asked what i'd like to bring up i put the 'direction of the club' are we going to spend another 3 or 4 years in the championship and let this current team develop and bring through the potential quality of Hughes and Bennett or are we going to add some more 'proven players' to the team in the mean time and try and break into the top 6/ promotion contenders next season

Why did you put 'direction of the club'? You should have put 'i love the board and Nige'...that way they would have picked you and you'd be able to change to 'direction of the club' without telling them! Oh dear, school boy error!

Why did you put 'direction of the club'? You should have put 'i love the board and Nige'...that way they would have picked you and you'd be able to change to 'direction of the club' without telling them! Oh dear, school boy error!

I was thinking about doing that! But honesty is the best policy, i took a page out of the boards book 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/ph34r' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':ph34r:' />

Archived