Player Suggestion Thread

DCFC_4_LIFE

One major problem, he is starting every game at Newcastle at the moment in a team not letting goals in and doing well. Why would they let him go and why would he want to leave to come down to the champ

i just read it before.bbc website i think...he's got to find a new club is what they said contact up in 18 months and he got replaced in the summer by some guy who was 5 million..

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i just read it before.bbc website i think...he's got to find a new club is what they said contact up in 18 months and he got replaced in the summer by some guy who was 5 million..

All I can see is a story where he thinks he may be sold as he only has 18months on his contract to go. Sounds to me like he is saying "are you going to give me a new contract boss".

We don't need anymore strikers, Rhodes maybe better than what we have but right now we need midfielders. A centre midfielder than can put his foot on the ball and dictate the tempo of the game. A left midfielder would allow Jamie Ward to move up front, his work rate is top notch and would come deeper for the ball.

We don't need anymore strikers, Rhodes maybe better than what we have but right now we need midfielders. A centre midfielder than can put his foot on the ball and dictate the tempo of the game. A left midfielder would allow Jamie Ward to move up front, his work rate is top notch and would come deeper for the ball.

we do need a striker if we have a centre forward with a busted skull and a school boy playing up front.

ward is too short to play up front, far better where he is.....

we do need a striker if we have a centre forward with a busted skull and a school boy playing up front.

ward is too short to play up front, far better where he is.....

Ward is too short for hoofball but if we actually played it on the deck he'd get goals as he did the back end of last season.

We still have Robinson, Cywka, Maguire, Ward and Ball to play up top, who have we got to come in for Hendrick and Bryson? we're screwed if any of those 2 get injured and some are saying Hendrick needs a rest now, not surprising you can't chuck a kid in and expect him to play 2 games a week.

Ward is too short for hoofball but if we actually played it on the deck he'd get goals as he did the back end of last season.

We still have Robinson, Cywka, Maguire, Ward and Ball to play up top, who have we got to come in for Hendrick and Bryson? we're screwed if any of those 2 get injured and some are saying Hendrick needs a rest now, not surprising you can't chuck a kid in and expect him to play 2 games a week.

we lack a centre forward who can hold it up and a natural goalscorer too imo.

tyson - flag waving injury prone tree hugger

davies hates playing with his back to goal and could be out for a very long time

theo is an awkward customer but ticks none of the above

maguire seems to want to play the commons role in the hole

cywka has so far been most effective wide right or running at people....not a 6 yard box man

ball ....who knows?....nigel seems reluctant to pick him

conor doyle.....rubbish

bennett....hasn't done his o levels yet

midfield.....yes someone who can pull the strings would also be very welcome

also a LM understudy to Ward if Martin has no future

bryson is hard working but offers little threat

hendricks is a bonus but is way overrrated at the moment

bailey....is he injury prone too?.

green - good - but not going to dominate the midfield

defence...

a decent LB has been needed as long as I can remember

probably since Chris Powell left

an 18 year old RB would be good as a permanent understudy to the hobbit

similarly another young centre half as Anderson and Buxton need to go

unless Addison finally realises some potential

so about 5 players......next summer presumably

no-one really expected top 6 did they?

fielding

legzdins

brayford

NEW

NEW

NEW

shackell

barker

obrien

NEW or Addison

bailey

green

hendricks

bryson

NEW

davies

cywka

ward

NEW or Davies

NEW

NEW

Maguire

Robinson

fielding

legzdins

brayford

NEW

NEW

NEW

shackell

barker

obrien

NEW or Addison

bailey

green

hendricks

bryson

NEW

davies

cywka

ward

NEW or Davies

NEW

NEW

Maguire

Robinson

so youre saying we need at least 6 players!! we can barely afford one or two! this shouldnt be our list for january, it should be our list for next summer, weve barely played 15 games or so!

so youre saying we need at least 6 players!! we can barely afford one or two! this shouldnt be our list for january, it should be our list for next summer, weve barely played 15 games or so!

thats exactly what i said..

LB SORTED.

Have seen Notts Countys Alan Sheehan a few times this year.Great @ going forward,has a lovely left peg,can cross a ball(takes all the set pieces,except penalties).Decent @ thje defensive side.

Only downside is his temperment(8 bookings in 14 games).Wouldnt cost the earth...300k max.

Archived