Player Suggestion Thread

DCFC_4_LIFE

hey i think he could be a restalic target no worse who been linked this vages guy. and also i think he would be a lot less that lee bowey that everyone wants and plus he is younger than him. Tom glick said that nigal wants veteram to replace Robbie savage so i am not talking rubbish.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hey i think he could be a restalic target no worse who been linked this vages guy. and also i think he would be a lot less that lee bowey that everyone wants and plus he is younger than him. Tom glick said that nigal wants veteram to replace Robbie savage so i am not talking rubbish.

You are talking rubbish.

Sorry B4 but it wouldn't make any sense to buy Bullard. The board have cut the wage bill hugely over the past 2 seasons. His wages is equal to at least 3 players maybe 4 good championship players wages. I wish we could sign Bullard but it wouldn't make financial sense and fit with GSE's plans.

your the one who is talking rubbish mate

Bullard is on £45,000 a week. Which Ipswich paid just under half for while he was there this season. This means they can afford at least £22,000 a week. Bullard ain't accepting that for next season. Savage was on £12-16k for god sake and that was too much, I would expect Bowyer to be around the £10-12k mark. Get your facts straight.

If your right and we buy Bullard, I will streak stark naked at the first home game this season.

He's a very good player b4, but you have to understand how much money he is on. Our gates don't affect how much money we hage really, we could fill PP each game and still run at a loss.

He's on 4 times what Hulse was, and he was let go because of his wages. It's impossible with our current wage bill i'm afraid.

Archived