Player Suggestion Thread

DCFC_4_LIFE

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
are there any left backs on the radar?

In the press conferences there have been mentions of us being after a left back and it has been called a key position, I just don't think the press know who we're after or perhaps we don't know who we're after.. I don't know about the majority but I would struggle to name a really good left back who would be available for a reasonable price!

I think this one will be a gamble, and since no proven ones come to mind then I'd welcome it.. Roberts was proven as a 'good' established left back when he came, he finished reasonably well but his start will always tarnish is reputation here.

i think we need another left back! roberts is good, but hes struggled with injury, and we have no one to cover him there!

i also like the look of Rotherams adam le fondre, hes quick, smart and a proven goalscorer, but i dnt think we'll sign him, as cloughy's already got his eyes on other strikers (maguire, tyson, waghorn).

Hey, chin up!

But seriously, I don't think he's played too much for them, probably won't get any more chances in the Prem.

Just a thought :)

Was out injured for most of the season, when he came back he was a regular in the team. I apologise in advance if you didn't want my input.

In the press conferences there have been mentions of us being after a left back and it has been called a key position, I just don't think the press know who we're after or perhaps we don't know who we're after.. I don't know about the majority but I would struggle to name a really good left back who would be available for a reasonable price!

I think this one will be a gamble, and since no proven ones come to mind then I'd welcome it.. Roberts was proven as a 'good' established left back when he came, he finished reasonably well but his start will always tarnish is reputation here.

What about Adam Drury from Norwich?

Was out injured for most of the season, when he came back he was a regular in the team. I apologise in advance if you didn't want my input.

Odd how this internet forum thingy works. You put posts up, people reply to them. I think I'm getting the hang of it now though.

Archived