Player Suggestion Thread

DCFC_4_LIFE

Im not disagreeing with you But out of interest could you give me your Line up for 2012-2013 this would help prove my point

Fielding

Brayford st ledger schackell cunningham

Ward Hendrick a.townsend

Commons

Hulse

Oh wait soz that's my FIFA 12 starting line up for derby doh!

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just Seen this on twitter and Searched Oxford United and they are in Big money Trouble.So we might

finally be able to take advantage for once.Hes Centre Back 6ft 4 1/4- 23 seen as Shackell Replacement

Got any News/Info on him Guys?

Billy Smith...Centre half from the dog and duck.His contract is up and its just the sort of signing our board are looking for. Do a decent job for 2 pints and a bag of pork scratchings every week!

Given the poor set up down the road, ie crap ground poor facilities and under achieving academy they found it quite easy to attract a mega rich buyer with a good history of loyalty and backing clubs. We have loads more to offer than them and would find it just as easy to attract the same kind of buyer. Problem being that these kn*bheads dont want a buyer, they want to stick it out even though they are upsetting the majority of paying, devoted fans. (note...I said majority...not all !)

Given the poor set up down the road, ie crap ground poor facilities and under achieving academy they found it quite easy to attract a mega rich buyer with a good history of loyalty and backing clubs. We have loads more to offer than them and would find it just as easy to attract the same kind of buyer. Problem being that these kn*bheads dont want a buyer, they want to stick it out even though they are upsetting the majority of paying, devoted fans. (note...I said majority...not all !)

I think you're right. I think the yanks want to lose money year on year, and the number of times I've walked out of my front door and tripped over a multi-millionaire waving cash around, I lose track.

In fact there's a lot of sense in not looking for a buyer and instead keeping on alienating your customer base who buy your product, the one that costs you millions each season just to keep running. Just go ahead and explain that reason for those deluded souls who can't see it please? Obviously not for my benefit - I understand it completely.

As explained by Tom Glick at the Fans Meeting there has been alot interest in the last couple of seasons but thats it none of them having taken it up.So somthing must be putting them off.The Reason I said not a Mega rich owner is because all the fans will get over excited and start expecting tevez to walk through the door on 400k a week.The Fa are trying cut down on these clubs thats why the

new system is being introduced.So clubs like leciester who spent 20 Million last season which is more than 8 of the Premier league clubs will not be able to function.Thats why Nigel Pearson has released alot of players and put alot on transfer market.As clubs should have no more than 30 Squad Members with teams like Man city reaching 50.As soon as these rules come in we will go top financially and teams such as Leciester will go bottom.As we will be able to deal with our Wage structure.You will see many of the Big foreign

players going abroad to get better money.If anything that will help the National Team as it will allow more English-born players chances of playing at the Top Flight.Foreign players are Ego driven thats why they demand so much money even for sitting on the bench.Nigel is pretty Old school in his methods and dealing with football bit like Roy keane.who both didnt have a dressing room of Nationalities

Clough Blames Injuries for our constant winter dip in form.He planned to have 2 of every posistion and im thinking thats what made him sell shackell as that would help fund it.

We now need the following posistions before the season starts

Left Centre Back (To Replace Shackell) - Agree

Left Centre Back Cover(If the Above gets injured) - Naylor and OB

Right Centre Back (Cover For Barker) - Buxton and OB

Centre Mid Cover (When Bailey Leaves) - Agree but may see hughes used here

Right Midfield Cover (Bavies is Getting Old and more prone to Injuries) Jacobs, Ward and Bavies can all play on the right so can Hughes.

Striker (when Savies Leaves) - agree

I think we only need 1 centre back to replace shackell and start with them and OB/Buxton and the other 2 we have as cover.

Strange theres no mention of a left back which we have needed since Moxey left

Apparently these in the same order are his plans either correct me or give me info on these players if you know about them.

Harry Worely-Oxford United

Krystian Pearce-Notts County

Karleigh Osborne-Free Agent

Andrew Tutte-Rochdale

Jon Taylor-Shrewsbury Town

?.(I dont know who the striker is but it wont be cox or maynard wages too high.someone under 24 hopefully).

Only seen these linked with us on Football Rumours (along with similar comments regarding Cox and Maynards wages)

Agree with some of the Changes.But Hughes natural Posistion is Centre Mid and we dont another green.I too have seen these rumour sites about Luke garbutt but when i searched about him he seems very good.However i checked kevin Mellor he barely gets in the Crewe team and people are saying hes our Shackell replacement he looks very weak and agianst potiental strikers such as Heskey he will get squashed

Clough Blames Injuries for our constant winter dip in form.He planned to have 2 of every posistion and im thinking thats what made him sell shackell as that would help fund it.

We now need the following posistions before the season starts

Left Centre Back (To Replace Shackell)

Left Centre Back Cover(If the Above gets injured)

Right Centre Back (Cover For Barker)

Centre Mid Cover (When Bailey Leaves)

Right Midfield Cover (Bavies is Getting Old and more prone to Injuries)

Striker (when Savies Leaves)

Apparently these in the same order are his plans either correct me or give me info on these players if you know about them.

Harry Worely-Oxford United

Krystian Pearce-Notts County

Karleigh Osborne-Free Agent

Andrew Tutte-Rochdale

Jon Taylor-Shrewsbury Town

?.(I dont know who the striker is but it wont be cox or maynard wages too high.someone under 24 hopefully).

Stop posting crap from transfer rumours website. You sound suspiciously just like the guy who got banned, banging on about krystian pearce and jon taylor

Hi,

Would we be intrested in a return for Izale McLeod

Just seen an article from Sky, i'm probably way of but i don't think anyone knows who were gonna sign anymore.

Thoughts?

Couple of quotes from the article too which could be put together but then again could apply to hundreds of clubs :

"I'm confident in my ability to score goals at whatever level I'm playing at" - suggests that he'll be joining a club higher than people expect

"pre-season will be starting next week" - ours starts next week, but so do hundreds of others

[url=http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11688/7883231/]http://www1.skysport.../11688/7883231/

Archived