i am looking to tommrow night

B4ev6is

hey lads i am looking tommrow night game against reading as we have not played at home from last few weeks i think 3 points are on the cards, as we have a lot of fire power coming back, we have theo and steven davies and we also have narthen tyson callum ball and we also have mason bennet and coner doyle so nigel has loads of opapions now only thing we bit light right now, is at right back but hopeful john brayford should be back tommrow night, and we can but paul green back in cenrtel midfield and we have tom carrol i am looking to seeing tommrow. and we also have james bailey and jeff hendik there as well. and a win tommrow night we see close the cap on the top 6 and even the top 3 and i also think we can get a win against southamption as know one will expect us to get the win.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

have some faith the lads will win tommrow night and people think we should have won on saturday but what people, are forgetting is that the den is a very hard place to go to when playing away, and before the stoke we were six games unbeaten and not concead a goal so come on we can win this.

Archived