2012/13 Season Tickets info

CumbrianRam

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why on earth is this coming out on 9th February?! Surely we should be concentrating all of our efforts on reaching the play offs before we even start thinking about next years season tickets?!

'Cos those two jobs would be done by separate people maybe? Unless you think Nigel handles the season tickets too.

Just been to check my ticket prices on wearederby.com

I have a “free” under 12s ticket and it’s showing as £60 to renew.

Obviously the deal with this “free” ticket is that they have to be a Rams Club member – which costs £25

OK so there is an option down below to renew the young’ uns Rams Club membership – tick that

Does that then set the Season Ticket price to free? Does it F**K

Anyone who is a bit thick could quite easily end up spending more money than is necessary

Hopefully they will spend the “slight increase” on getting the crappy ticketing website sorted

'Cos those two jobs would be done by separate people maybe? Unless you think Nigel handles the season tickets too.

Sure you know what I meant. They must know that increasing prices 10% will rile the fans at a time when they would rather see the whole club concentrating on getting in the play offs.

Sure you know what I meant. They must know that increasing prices 10% will rile the fans at a time when they would rather see the whole club concentrating on getting in the play offs.

I didn't actually! But I see now, you meant the fans should be concentrating on the play-offs, gotcha.

Archived