Your stars.

uttoxram75

To help make your visit to this forum complete, we are happy to provide you with your horoscope predictions. We hope this adds value to your Forum experience.

Aquarius (20 JAN-19 FEB)

If I were a rich man, yubbydibbydibbydibbydibbydibbydibbydum. All day long I’d biddybiddybum, if I were a wealthy man. Which probably explains why I’m not.

Pisces (20 FEB-20 MAR)

Your looped 'y' indicates a flamboyant personality and the forward sloping indicates impatience. But why is it written in blood?

Aries (21 MAR-19 APR)

The first heavy snow of winter brings a crystalline hush to the world and as a pristine blanket settles over the gentle rolling hills you tell work you're snowed in, take off your underpants and go back to playing Skyrim.

Taurus (20 APRIL - 20 MAY)

E4 producers haven’t got back to you yet about your suggestion for the show ‘Playing It Straight’ where you suggest a square cut shot is more suitable for shorter off-stump deliveries.

Gemini (21 MAY-20 JUN)

Your interest in Indian culture makes you a more culturally-enriched individual with an appreciation of esoteric spirituality and the many flavours of Asia but that doesn't mean you need to do the voice as well.

Cancer (21 JUN-22 JUL)

You cannot wait to see the look on your boss's face when he asks what you've been doing all year and you usher him into the stationery cupboard to behold your life-sized papercilp velociraptor.

Leo (23 JUL-22 AUG)

One hundred sit-ups a day is impressive. Is there a similar exercise for your ability to make me despise everything about you?

Virgo (23 AUG-22 SEP)

You miss your girlfriend's funny little habits like stealing the duvet, so maybe you shouldn't have shopped her to the security guard in John Lewis.

Libra (23 SEP-23 OCT)

Quick question - how does your digestive system cope with you being told to stop being such a fussy little **** and order something?

Scorpio (24 OCT-21 NOV)

You ask for a refund from the cinema manager after watching ‘The Grey’ on the basis that if you wanted to watch a dour old man have a terrible time with wolves you’d get a season ticket at Molineux.

Sagittarius (22 NOV-21 DEC)

Your years campaigning against animal testing, capitalism, war in the middle east and fascist groups has seen you develop a keen desire for change. Usually for a can of Kestrel.

Capricorn (22 DEC-19 JAN)

If you’re honest with yourself, you’re not where you thought you’d be by the age of 40 - in prison for killing all those midgets.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Capricorn;

You must be careful of spending too much money on wine women and song....you will here from an old friend......someone close to you will be in touch soon........zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' /> hope this helps ......it's all true yer know 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

Archived