Bit of nostalgia

Gee Mr Tracy

Hello.

New to the board but used to post occassionally on the old DET siteand have been a bit a voyeur on here sunce its closure.

Not sure if this is the correct place to post this but had a clear out of my old VHS videos after Christmas & dug out some Rams classics. Just the covers and back blurbs make you realise what a ride it's been supprting Derby over the past few years.

Used to live in Mickleover but moved out of area in mid '70s. Was a regular at The Baseball Ground throughout the '70s & early '80s. Unfortunately due to moving even further away the games I've been able to make over recent years have dwindled away. I get to Pride Park for a handfull of games a season now so unable to really comment on many performances but will look to contribute on the board when I'm able.

My video player's long given up the ghost so wondered if anyone on the borad wanted them - they are

1. DERBY COUNTY - The official review of Barclays League Division 1 - game by game review 1989/90. The cover has a non too flattering picture of Gary Micklewhite (were there any different?) in the old Bob Maxwell strip. Some of the blurb on the back makes interesting reading - "Dean Saunders, looking a million pound bargain, tore the best defences apart. Peter Shilton at 40, continues to show why he's the master and Mark Wrights commanding form was enough to regain a place with England.". Happy times..

2 RAMS PREMIER MAGAZINE - Volumes 1 & 2 1996/97 season. Lionel, Bald Eagle, Sturridge, McGrath & Van de Laan amongst others feature. Also includes an "update of the new stadium progress at Pride Park".

3. DERBY COUNTY - The Official Season Review 1996 / 97. Good old Paulo, arms outstretched on the front. Includes that 2 - 3 victory at Old Trafford.

4. DERBY COUNTY - The Official Season Review 1997 / 98. Again Paulo on the cover celebrating something. Also features Biano - great little player.

Five videos in total going free to a good home.

Cheers.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello.

New to the board but used to post occassionally on the old DET siteand have been a bit a voyeur on here sunce its closure.

Not sure if this is the correct place to post this but had a clear out of my old VHS videos after Christmas & dug out some Rams classics. Just the covers and back blurbs make you realise what a ride it's been supprting Derby over the past few years.

Used to live in Mickleover but moved out of area in mid '70s. Was a regular at The Baseball Ground throughout the '70s & early '80s. Unfortunately due to moving even further away the games I've been able to make over recent years have dwindled away. I get to Pride Park for a handfull of games a season now so unable to really comment on many performances but will look to contribute on the board when I'm able.

My video player's long given up the ghost so wondered if anyone on the borad wanted them - they are

1. DERBY COUNTY - The official review of Barclays League Division 1 - game by game review 1989/90. The cover has a non too flattering picture of Gary Micklewhite (were there any different?) in the old Bob Maxwell strip. Some of the blurb on the back makes interesting reading - "Dean Saunders, looking a million pound bargain, tore the best defences apart. Peter Shilton at 40, continues to show why he's the master and Mark Wrights commanding form was enough to regain a place with England.". Happy times..

2 RAMS PREMIER MAGAZINE - Volumes 1 & 2 1996/97 season. Lionel, Bald Eagle, Sturridge, McGrath & Van de Laan amongst others feature. Also includes an "update of the new stadium progress at Pride Park".

3. DERBY COUNTY - The Official Season Review 1996 / 97. Good old Paulo, arms outstretched on the front. Includes that 2 - 3 victory at Old Trafford.

4. DERBY COUNTY - The Official Season Review 1997 / 98. Again Paulo on the cover celebrating something. Also features Biano - great little player.

Five videos in total going free to a good home.

Cheers.

I still have 2 video players and sadly over 100 videos, so would love those if poss.

haha only kidding I just thought I'd wind a few of the oldies up 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/tongue' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

You wound me up allright. I just realised you kids are calling me an oldie. 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wacko' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':wacko:' /> 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

Morning.

Apologies it's taken a while to get back - had family around doing other things.

Glad there's some interest from those who will appreciate them. Would have killed me to take them down to Oxfam with all the other vids.

Putting them online sounds a good idea if possible - unfortunately way beyond me.

I'd rather send them out as one lot so, if you're interested Sage let me know. Not sure how that works - PM me? Is that right?

Cheers.

Archived