Your all time classic tracks

froggg

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not really a "track", but it's relevant. This is the pre-game show by the Pride of Wildcat Land(my school's, Kansas State marching band obviously). Nevermind, the empty pockets in the stands this is from a game with some nobody early in the season. They never fill up till right at game time or a little after anyway. A bit long, but if you're intrested, check it out. By the way, you should notice the red pocket of "Away" fans. We don't need gobs and gobs of security to make them feel safe. 'http://www.dcfcfans.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />

Think I can just about spot you....!

Wow that is impressive. I went to see Chicago Bears play once and thought it was a cup final, there was as much happening outside the ground as on the inside, love the trailer parties!

^^ Wow Rok. Seriously? Every game?

No offence but I think that's a touch much. Most of us over here can be described as patriotic but don't feel the need to celebrate it every week. We just have a different way of doing things I s'pose, in a much more (no disrespect here) subtle way.

If that happened at PP, nobody would go in until the ref blew the whistle for the start of the match.

^^ Wow Rok. Seriously? Every game?

No offence but I think that's a touch much. Most of us over here can be described as patriotic but don't feel the need to celebrate it every week. We just have a different way of doing things I s'pose, in a much more (no disrespect here) subtle way.

If that happened at PP, nobody would go in until the ref blew the whistle for the start of the match.

You do not understand how much we seriously, seriously support our various universities. Did you really expect us to be anything but brash and loud though? I mean we're the country that rebelled against one of the world's most progressive empires at the time.

Think I can just about spot you....!

Wow that is impressive. I went to see Chicago Bears play once and thought it was a cup final, there was as much happening outside the ground as on the inside, love the trailer parties!

The proper term is "tailgates". But yes, they are quite awesome. Sorta our version of everyone going to the pubs before a match.

You do not understand how much we seriously, seriously support our various universities. Did you really expect us to be anything but brash and loud though? I mean we're the country that rebelled against one of the world's most progressive empires at the time.

Did you Kansas, when was that then?

[media=]

I am but jesting 'http://www.dcfcfans.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> no hard feelings 'http://www.dcfcfans.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />

Archived