The "I don't fookin believe it" thread.

ladyram

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, my daughter doesn't want me to say owt in case it causes a problem that could spill over into school life, so I won't. She didn't say owt until after she'd gone because she knows I would have said something to her. I wouldn't have said or done owt bad but I would have had to say summat.

Next time she comes she aint getting past the doorstep. She wears top end gear too, well turned out and all that. 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/mellow' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':mellow:' />

just gotta hope it's one of them things they'll grow out of. i hope your daughter doesn't have any more problems!

just gotta hope it's one of them things they'll grow out of. i hope your daughter doesn't have any more problems!

Update today - she's banned from loads of mates' houses because of nicking stuff. She needs to get this sorted otherwise she'll end up in a heap of trouble.

Needless to say, she's banned from my house.

Oh my life, you don't pay your own leccy do you.

Yes one does!! I've even been sad enough to go and have a look at tumble dryer and there is no options on there??? Just a turny thingy (that's the timer thingy)

I ain't very domesticated mate the Hoover just nearly set on fire wish I knew how to post a video of it!!!

By lady rams logic there's still one more shitty thing left to happen :-(

What ya done to that poor hoover?

Well your ment to clean the filters after using it so did that yesterday and let them dry I just must of put it together wrong because it has made a horrible noise and then started to spark and smoke coming out of it :-(

Im sorry to hear bout Davs ring and situation with your daughter and coffee thingy I too love coffee!! Fingers crossed some good luck round corner!!!

Well your ment to clean the filters after using it so did that yesterday and let them dry I just must of put it together wrong because it has made a horrible noise and then started to spark and smoke coming out of it :-(

Im sorry to hear bout Davs ring and situation with your daughter and coffee thingy I too love coffee!! Fingers crossed some good luck round corner!!!

Thanks Mary me duck 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

Sounds like you put it together wrong and have blown the motor? 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/sad' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' /> Try doing it again and talk nice to it.

Sorry about your bad luck ladyram, mary et al.

After the car crash I had after the forest game, someone drove into the side of our car, then tried blaming me, and with that still on going, we got our renewal through and it has gone up almost £100 a month!!! And it doesn't seem as though they are co-operating with our solicitors, for over a month they have been waiting to hear their side of the story but nothing. Its so frustrating that they are taking so long, which makes me think that they know it was their fault so are holding off for as long as possible!!

Sorry about your bad luck ladyram, mary et al.

After the car crash I had after the forest game, someone drove into the side of our car, then tried blaming me, and with that still on going, we got our renewal through and it has gone up almost £100 a month!!! And it doesn't seem as though they are co-operating with our solicitors, for over a month they have been waiting to hear their side of the story but nothing. Its so frustrating that they are taking so long, which makes me think that they know it was their fault so are holding off for as long as possible!!

Wouldn't worry too much Rynny, solicitors haven't got a rush in em, I'd give it a couple more months yet.

Archived