Thought we'd lost you !

mozza

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I bet Boycie typed the off line message, with ".......dunna worry, we'll be back shortly" had to laugh.

I had a quick squiz on the other rams board - don't fret - I don't make a habit of it - and came across a post from a recent poster on here who took the opportunity to slate everyone and everything here 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/angry' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':angry:' /> . A completly one sided view of course (and there was an admission of wumming) might I add. That just confirmed what we all knew then 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/rolleyes' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':rolleyes:' />

Aw feck Boycie, don't ask me to do a link thingy - I can't do em cos I'm rubbish!! I'll have a squiz again and give you the thread title?

And I quote:

You made good points on that forum, pretty much wasted on that site. There is good reason that board has never taken off despite been top of the search engines and that it is impossible to get good intelligent debate going.

As soon as you say something that may not be what is wanted to be heard the same people try and make you sound a fool from the administrator and his stooges. When you tell him straight he blocks you off the forum and calls you a tw@t for telling the truth.

Good for a wind up as they bite every time but constructive debate and info for fans forget it. I often felt those running the board were close to the club but more likely utterly clueless new fans.

End quote

I've had a look just, they wont take kindly to him admitting he tries to wind up people, wait till he gets into a manure debate. Bet he leads a sad lonely life like an accountant or something?

Not like me and Daveo, we get out, well, maybe just me then. I'm closer to the club than Daveo anyway.

Blimey, 5 accounts he had in total on here before he finally took the hint with a IP ban. For a board thats not really took off he was desperate to educate us on his ability to count empty seats at Pride Park. If you're reading ianm, ianw, BuxtonRam, ancoatsboy and arleston19....you sir are a major tw@t.

Archived