Underrated Footballers

-JW-

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sessegnon, Coloccini and Dembele are all quite rated arent they? Obviously not hyped about enough for you i guess?

I cant actually think of many off the top of my head.

Coquelin at Arsenal has looked quite good when i've seen him, Liam Bridcutt at Brighton is good and Lua Lua at Blackpool has impressed me.

you've got to look at players who are unconventional but come up with the goods time and time again.

lampard keeps being called over-rated and abused by england fans which for me makes him under-rated, same could be said with terry.

keepers get under-rated unless they're flash, the more solid ones get over-looked but robinson, jaaskelainen, schwarzer and friedel have all been under-rated for me in the past, think defensively king and woodgate both were class but injuries prevented them from ever making a mark, in our experience, i thought ghaly had incredible range of passing and vision, when he was here he made movements happen that other players couldn't even process... there is a few out there, always thought defensive midfielders were under-rated until claude mac came over, and made them fashionable.

heskey.

seriously though, i think crouch is quite underrated, his goal scoring record for england is very good, and hes a striker that will always get you 10-15 goals a season. jermaine defoe as well, i'd have him in any squad, great finisher!

heskey.

seriously though, i think crouch is quite underrated, his goal scoring record for england is very good, and hes a striker that will always get you 10-15 goals a season. jermaine defoe as well, i'd have him in any squad, great finisher!

crouch has scored most his goals against teams like andorra

leon osman

Greatest call, probably one of the most under-rated players of the past 10 years, been ever present for a good Everton side and NEVER even been mentioned in the same breath to get an England call up.

He is 30 now, and I'm sure he'll be a regular for years to come still, been Evertons best player for me this season!

Archived