Favourite comedian

-JW-

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Sexist 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/tongue' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> He's crass and uncouth, and political correctness just doesn't exist in his mindset but Chubby Brown is hilarious 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':lol:' />

Yes, i like Chubby too but i must say i'm surprised you do, ladyram, since some find his style quite ??? Twisted! ;-)

Yes, i like Chubby too but i must say i'm surprised you do, ladyram, since some find his style quite ??? Twisted! ;-)

I can honestly say I've never heard him make any references about rape Escalado.

I like John Bishop at the moment, watched his latest tour DVD the other week but wasn't that impressed if I'm honest, his first DVD was far better.

Frankie Boyle is still my main love, bought the missus his new book for Xmas, not decided if I'll let her read it first yet.

Thought his 2nd dvd was very funny,was spot on about kids ,women and cheryl cant wait to see him in september.

Took the wife to watch Peter Kay last year!! Was brilliant, deffo wanna watch him Again!

Used to like lee evens and bought the box set, now I just think he is very same ish, thought John bishop was good till I got 30 min into his new DVD was that bored I switched it off!!

Best Ive ever seen is cannon and ball or Jim Davidson ( if u like naughty)

Stewart Lee.

Everything else is alarmingly mediocre.

Too right. Saw his latest show the other week. Immense. Anyone seen Doug Stanhope? Got some tickets for him soon and got high hopes. Saw Reginal D Hunter last year and was terrible.

Seems to be a lot of 'non-pc' comedians popular on here. Are any of them actually funny or is the 'joke' that they are non-pc?

Anyone see Stewart Lee's routine about wishing Richard Hammond had died? Which was fine as 'it was only a joke'?

Took the wife to watch Peter Kay last year!! Was brilliant, deffo wanna watch him Again!

Used to like lee evens and bought the box set, now I just think he is very same ish, thought John bishop was good till I got 30 min into his new DVD was that bored I switched it off!!

Best Ive ever seen is cannon and ball or Jim Davidson ( if u like naughty)

saw cannon and ball,twice. absolutely hilarious,crying in laughter.

Archived