Pub for West Ham away by Coach or Mini Bus

hammer

Hello to all Rams fans travelling to West Ham by Coach or Mini bus. I organise a good stop off point for away fans the pub has parking and can easily take 250 fans or 5 coaches. it is 20 minutes away from the ground by coach. We normally put a brunch on for a £1 a head. if anyone is interested please contact me. I was put onto this site by The rams 69 and know some of you through my travels with England. My name is Rod my e/mail address is d.bilbow@ntlworld.com Thank you and have a nice trip down.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Our away following is *****, in my opinion. Bet we don't take 1500 down here.

Good pub is the Old Kings Head at London Bridge (Borough Market exit) - you can then get the Jubilee Line across.

Usually go there when we play Millwall.

was in there on saturday, nice old pub.

Our away following is *****, in my opinion. Bet we don't take 1500 down here.

Good pub is the Old Kings Head at London Bridge (Borough Market exit) - you can then get the Jubilee Line across.

Usually go there when we play Millwall.

Given we usually take 1000 to Millwall, i'd have only expected 1500 to West Ham had it not been on TV (suppose it's slightly less depressing than South Bermondsey), but given it's on TV now, and is a late kick off, and the ticket prices are pretty naff, I doubt we'll break 1000. Oh well, i've accepted our support is poor, hope it gets better but won't hold my breath.

If I wasn't going on t' train i'd have been bang up for this pub lark.

Hello to all Rams fans travelling to West Ham by Coach or Mini bus. I organise a good stop off point for away fans the pub has parking and can easily take 250 fans or 5 coaches. it is 20 minutes away from the ground by coach. We normally put a brunch on for a £1 a head. if anyone is interested please contact me. I was put onto this site by The rams 69 and know some of you through my travels with England. My name is Rod my e/mail address is d.bilbow@ntlworld.com Thank you and have a nice trip down.

Hello Rod,

Gents, I know Rod from England games and he is a top fella. He organises the England fan parties at the Green Man pub and they are always packed to the rafters.

I know the Game is on tv but still thought that you would bring 2000, thought you were one of the better supported teams in the league. Was it Worz over from Cyprus. ? It is a large pub 5 minutes from M11 There is still time if anyone wants to use us all the best the more the merrier cheers

I know the Game is on tv but still thought that you would bring 2000, thought you were one of the better supported teams in the league. Was it Worz over from Cyprus. ? It is a large pub 5 minutes from M11 There is still time if anyone wants to use us all the best the more the merrier cheers

We took 1400 to Leicester which kicked off at exactly the same time, on TV and is our second most local game, so no we're not.

I would have considered going if it wasn't on telly. It's probably my third easiest accessible ground from here (behind Peterborough & Ipswich), but £70+ to go in person, or the cost of a few tins to watch it at home. Rather keep the money for a potential trip later in the season.

Archived