my view of last two games

B4ev6is

well southamption was far far better side we were lucky to come away with a point, but theo did have a good game his first touch was slighty better but no much better, as for steven davies he has gone off the fire some what and maybe been carrying a knock last few weeks, and now he is out for next 12 weeks and he won't be really fit now until next season. but as for tonight game against reading we were not so good in first half and neathier were they, but theo sounded like a good goal also so did cywka but we need to tighen that defance up some what, and we need in my eyes a midfield player with that little know how and also link the play. to help young jeff hendrick he being found out now but for such a young lad he has done a good job and same for mark obrain, who is looking tired now we need that little bit more experance at that back we need chris riggort or shaun barker to hurry up back. but 2 points from a possable 6 is not great but i guess it is better than nrothing,

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Steve Davies won't be fit for next season? Cloughs already said he can do fitness work after 3 weeks so he can work on his fitness to stay fit. He'll be back in the frame come Christmas.
  • Riggott has played 2 reserve games, hes not ready, and Barker is another 3 weeks or so away, he needs a 'pre season' to get fit.
  • 2 points from a team that will get promotion (southampton) and a team that we're in the top 6 last season minus a couple of players, doesn't it act as a benchmark on who we can compete with?

I think both sides sounded poor yesterday, especially in the first half, and i think as has been said b4 on many occasions, we are 3 + players short of a top 6 side, now, thats worrying,because after that in this league it means anything from 7th to about 18th ! depending on 'the rub of the green'......

But on matchday chat when boycie, called Theo- 'teflon' i nearly lmao.......

Biggus (santa)Glickus. we need a RB, a Creative Midfielder, and a propper Striker.... we been asking for months and now its on my Xmas wish list 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/rolleyes' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':rolleyes:' />

Archived