Izale Mcleod academy/reserves goal stats

kitty

You can tell whether players have got the control or they havent, Theo and Mcleod both dont and never will as long as they play, it would come natural to them if they did.

You been recently, has Theo's control is improving all the time as people are spending time on him. A youngster needs stability and time He can hold a ball up in the corner really well as we saw v Birmingham. That takkes skill and control.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wrong. Tudgay scored them for fun at academy and reserves level.

Really? Is that why there were lots of question marks on whether or not he would make the grade? Especially when he got his injury and was handed a monthly contract until he was the only striker on the books?

He went to my school and because of that followed him @ Derby very closely.

He was given pro debut months before McLeod.

And was highly rated by Burley. Spent two decent seasons under him.

It was BD who never wanted Tudgay here. I think he didn't rate Camp too.

but this did not prevent him to sign them both for Forest. Strange little man this Billy.

but this did not prevent him to sign them both for Forest. Strange little man this Billy.

The 3 amigos sold Tudgay, so Billy never managed him for us.

http://www.soccerbase.com/players/player.sd?player_id=27012

His stats FWIW

You been recently, has Theo's control is improving all the time as people are spending time on him. A youngster needs stability and time He can hold a ball up in the corner really well as we saw v Birmingham. That takkes skill and control.

I thought when he came on against Burnley he looked very dangerous, played some very good balls down the right hand side and looked lively, I would put him in line for a start against Coventry, I'm starting to come round to thinking he could be good player for us.

I thought when he came on against Burnley he looked very dangerous, played some very good balls down the right hand side and looked lively, I would put him in line for a start against Coventry, I'm starting to come round to thinking he could be good player for us.

If he becomes a good player for us we'd have been relegated to League 1 or 2. He's an athlete, not a footballer, think a quote i heard was 'if he could play football he would be quite good'. Of course he's got his uses, but he'll never be anything more than an average/poor Championship player, and that's soley on his speed.

Didn't Tudgay leave after Burley rattled his wife?

We have recently started a team down dw on a sunday night called tras in honour of Theo Robinson ( Theo Robinson appreciation society) because of how poor he really is!! He is a runner not a footballer, unless he gets a decent first touch!

But here's to you Theo Robinson, derby love u more than u will know, oh oh oh

We have recently started a team down dw on a sunday night called tras in honour of Theo Robinson ( Theo Robinson appreciation society) because of how poor he really is!! He is a runner not a footballer, unless he gets a decent first touch!

That is out of order, Theo had the best 20 minute spell coming on as a sub against Brum, and gave a masterclass of how to run to a corner flag, prompting a 2 million page thread on this forum on how he is going to be the next Owen.

There is also a rumour, that Glick has put the below on the next AGM for a change on the league rules after seeing a way that we might benefit from this, although I must stress this is only a rumour.

http://www.bettersoccercoaching.com/images/soccer-drills-content/soccer_drill_image253

Won opening game of the season 6-0!!!

Archived