United v Arsenal

MuespachRam

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't understand how everyone of Man Utds supposed great team epicly fails on the international stage..

Then I just remember, the competition in England is woeful.

The gap between the two Manchester clubs and the rest is just embarassing..

Arsenal have been going backwards for years, they're not a big club anymore. They're on Spurs' level.

The PL is going to become like La Liga with the 2 Manchester clubs just dominating. Although looking at Man Utds first team, other than Vidic and Rooney, they have no world class players.. None of them would get in Barcas or Reals team, including Rooney. He'd be a bench player.

Still comfortably Englands best player

I don't understand how everyone of Man Utds supposed great team epicly fails on the international stage..

Then I just remember, the competition in England is woeful.

The gap between the two Manchester clubs and the rest is just embarassing..

Arsenal have been going backwards for years, they're not a big club anymore. They're on Spurs' level.

The PL is going to become like La Liga with the 2 Manchester clubs just dominating. Although looking at Man Utds first team, other than Vidic and Rooney, they have no world class players.. None of them would get in Barcas or Reals team, including Rooney. He'd be a bench player.

Still comfortably Englands best player

Except 'Chicharito' right?

Can anyone topple United???? They're a talented bunch, no doubt about it but god, do they know it.

Que the mass exodus of Arsenal fans....

Can anyone topple United???? They're a talented bunch, no doubt about it but god, do they know it.

Que the mass exodus of Arsenal fans....

Barcelona > Man Utd

Real Madrid > Man Utd

Arsenal are a shambles, and the general standard outside of Manchester is very very poor.. Chelsea and Liverpool are so far behind..

Except 'Chicharito' right?

Chicharito IMO is overrated.. Great goalscorer but the best strikers in the business always do other things.. ie. link up play..

That's why Torres now looks only a $5mill player.. Because his link up play is actually very average, and now that he doesn't score, he doesn't look any better than Shane Long.

Chicharito is your perfect right man right time sort of goalscorer.. But when you need the ball to stick, or need someone to drop deep and link up the play ie. Messi, Villa, Ronaldo, Rooney etc.. Chicharito isn't that sort of player.

He'll walk.

He knows now that his plan just cannot work in The PL, the young players that he's created and turned world class want to win trophies, so they go elsewhere..

The team he had when they were invincible had world class players in their prime, like Pires, Henry, Vieira.. now they have none.

They just can't keep them, money and trophies talk.. Wenger knows this, he has to go.. If he really has Arsenal at heart he'll let someone else take over and spend money in an attempt to push back into the top 4..

IMO it's too late, Arsenal are gone.. They need a miracle with a miracle worker ie. Jose Mourinho to stand any chance of bridging a huge huge gap.

Wenger refuses to pay top wages hence why top players go elsewhere to win things.

Arsenal also charge £1000 for a season ticket as well.

i dont think Wenger will walk away,he's too stubborn the only way he'll go is if the Arsenal board get rid of him

Archived