Well peed off

smiffy

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

MyP2P shutting down has given me something to think about, all MyP2P did was post links to where you can watch the game, they never actually streamed anything on their site.

What's the difference with posting links on this forum? I always believed that unless you are actually streaming or have direct download links to illegal content you are fine, obviously not. :s

Also Justin.tv was the place to go, now it's just filled with dud streams showing just a picture and the chatbox being spammed with links to go and watch. Click the link and you get taken in around in circles to sites just after advert/affiliate clicks.

Sent you a PM pal but I have no idea if it sent. I clicked send but it isn't in my outbox?

I've replied. :)

MyP2P shutting down has given me something to think about, all MyP2P did was post links to where you can watch the game, they never actually streamed anything on their site.

What's the difference with posting links on this forum? I always believed that unless you are actually streaming or have direct download links to illegal content you are fine, obviously not. :s

Also Justin.tv was the place to go, now it's just filled with dud streams showing just a picture and the chatbox being spammed with links to go and watch. Click the link and you get taken in around in circles to sites just after advert/affiliate clicks.

I was probably being paranoid but I don't want big scary lawyers knocking on your door because I decided to link someone to an Arsenal v Manure stream. :rolleyes:

Archived