Clough is at Forest game

davenportram

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
There isn't anyone on the side that I would imagine we would be looking at, if there is then I haven't a clue who it would be so more likely scouting for Saturday.

I didn't think there would be anyone from Doncaster we would be after.

Sven - manages Leicester

Nigel - manages Derby

Agent - happy to be sat next to both of them

We have been linked with 3 Leicester players.

Hopefully Clough is watching Donny to see how passing football is played, defence is looking solid, now just implement some decent football.

Last time we played at the keepmoat we passed Doncaster to death and they couldn't deal with us, I would also be worried if our manager was looking to a team who are yet to pick up a point to see how we should be playing football. :eek:

I know doncaster play some nice stuff from time to time, but they're in serious trouble, no doubt about it.

Last time we played at the keepmoat we passed Doncaster to death and they couldn't deal with us, I would also be worried if our manager was looking to a team who are yet to pick up a point to see how we should be playing football. :eek:

I know doncaster play some nice stuff from time to time, but they're in serious trouble, no doubt about it.

They've had ridiculous injuries for the last 6 months on such a small squad, they always try to play football though and i like O'Driscoll as a manager.

Was at that game, up there with the best away trips last season, apart from the run back to the station after and getting on the wrong train and losing my Derby scarf that's been everywhere with me.

They've had ridiculous injuries for the last 6 months on such a small squad, they always try to play football though and i like O'Driscoll as a manager.

Was at that game, up there with the best away trips last season, apart from the run back to the station after and getting on the wrong train and losing my Derby scarf that's been everywhere with me.

The right way to play football is not always the right way to get results, that can be doncasters downfall, it has been in the past and will provide to be in the future, they need a plan B.

The right way to play football is not always the right way to get results, that can be doncasters downfall, it has been in the past and will provide to be in the future, they need a plan B.

To be fair, they were a bit unlucky against Brighton, had West Ham next up and then sounded like they had plenty of chances tonight, with a very depleted squad.

Archived