Englands game v Holland called off

froggg

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It is ridiculous what's going on- it's starting in Liverpool now and the Bristol v Swindon game is off over concerns it's going to kick off there too.

We get it, you weren't happy about what happened but now you are being thugs and thieves- CS gas the lot of em

It is ridiculous what's going on- it's starting in Liverpool now and the Bristol v Swindon game is off over concerns it's going to kick off there too.

We get it, you weren't happy about what happened but now you are being thugs and thieves- CS gas the lot of em

Yeah i can understand them being angry at a drug dealing gangster being killed before he killed a policeman. That's no excuse for these mindless riots by these lazy layabouts who just want money for nothing.

The public will very quickly turn on them if it leads to football matches and the like being cancelled.

Never mind CS gas, that is far too good for them....turn the Chieftans on them and run them all over, England and the world would be a much better place without them anyway.

I miss living in England so so much sometimes, then something like this happens and I remember exactly why I left the place.

I had tickets for tomorrow night!

Looking forward to a day out in London followed by the game.

Now all I have to look forward to is coming to work in the morning and then going out in steavenage for leaving drinks in the afternoon :mad:

The plebs just use these situations to act like this... the G8 summit is another example.

I am in no way justifying what is happening but social peace comes at a price.

Or perhaps when we've finally finished with the Falklands.....:D

The only thing is rounding them all up and sending them over there would cost us, whereas, charging through the middle of the scum bags in a load of tanks will end the problem instantly.

Filthy pigs.

The only thing is rounding them all up and sending them over there would cost us, whereas, charging through the middle of the scum bags in a load of tanks will end the problem instantly.

Filthy pigs.

Give them the tanks, give them SA80s, and then drop them all into Iran/Iraq/Afghanistan etc etc etc. 2 birds 1 stone.....

Archived