How many ex-pats on here?

Roots Manuva

evening all

registered on here recently, interested to know how many rams fans on here that live abroad? noticed a couple across these forums floating around. just moved out here to alcudia, first time living out of the UK...going to miss getting down to PP this season though planning on heading back for xmas (west ham on NYE is a must as my family from kent are heading up and are all west ham fans)

dont know if you rams ex pats get your footie fix from watching whichever local team your based near? considered it myself, ive got 'los bermellones' (real mallorca) i guess but there about 45 mins away from here to son moix..bit far and pricey!

also wondering if im the only one actually missing the UK and home comforts? those of you back in derby feel free to tell me im an ungrateful b*stard and ''at least youre getting nice weather!'' im expecting it! haha

cheers all

UTR!!!

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You didn't use the road rider to watch forest away last season did you?

I spent 2 weeks in Alcudia in May this year, first week good second really *****. #justsayin

didnt catch any rams games over xmas,laid low with flu right up until the new year....unless you were being sarcastic and i missed it ;)

youre not the only tourist thats said that about alcudia...dont even think you need a week,let alone two to see everything there is to see here, pollenca is alright or if youre anything between 20-30 years old, magalluf or santa ponsa to ruin your liver and catch a dose haha

weather wise may was quite warm,pissed it down for virtually the whole of june..

my last game at PP was the 2-1 win over swansea, and i flew out here the day after our 2-1 over leeds..the perfect leaving present!

out of interest boycie, where abouts did you stay here? in the port, belle vue or further out towards playa de muro? wondering if you may have seen the LCFC bar here the 'foxes arms' cringe whenever i walk past the place!

I've stopped in the Condessa de la Bahia twice, and this time the Dalphine Verde? *spell check

Watched Derby win the play offs in the Condessa.

Watched Swansea win the play offs in the *spit Foxes Arms. That monday was when it started to rain, and never stopped all week.

Can you recommend any decent accommodation? maybe an appartment? I do like Alcudia.

What do you do over there? any call for a sparkie?

I've stopped in the Condessa de la Bahia twice, and this time the Dalphine Verde? *spell check

Watched Derby win the play offs in the Condessa.

Watched Swansea win the play offs in the *spit Foxes Arms. That monday was when it started to rain, and never stopped all week.

Can you recommend any decent accommodation? maybe an appartment? I do like Alcudia.

What do you do over there? any call for a sparkie?

the delfin verde i think its spelt? sister hotel off the delfin cruz...not too sure of the hotels to recommend, having no need to venture in them myself. will ask the missus as shes from here...all id say is avoid piscis hotel...'orrible chavvy place!

work in a shop at the bottom end of alcudiamar, though want to find a job working on the yachts and sunseekers.

love living in the port,though cant find any decent boozers to catch the footie for when the season starts....which games have the BBC and sky lined us up for, ill guess coventry home or away as sky seem to love that fixture for some bizarre reason?

ill get back to you on the hotels...

the delfin verde i think its spelt? sister hotel off the delfin cruz...not too sure of the hotels to recommend, having no need to venture in them myself. will ask the missus as shes from here...all id say is avoid piscis hotel...'orrible chavvy place!

work in a shop at the bottom end of alcudiamar, though want to find a job working on the yachts and sunseekers.

love living in the port,though cant find any decent boozers to catch the footie for when the season starts....which games have the BBC and sky lined us up for, ill guess coventry home or away as sky seem to love that fixture for some bizarre reason?

ill get back to you on the hotels...

Linekers good place to watch footy they have plenty of screens.

Archived