Bit of help required.

james_ram

"How dare you come round here and talk about the morally right thing to do. You've been away all week shagging slags. "

That's what she'll say to that.

Then my response would be:

Stop being insecure, I never shagged them, it's all blown out of proportion, trust is the key to relationships, oh, and you'll do the same when you're away!"

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Then my response would be:

Stop being insecure, I never shagged them, it's all blown out of proportion, trust is the key to relationships, oh, and you'll do the same when you're away!"

Yeah turn it around. Go on the attack. Bring trust issues into it, along with insecurity.

Say you haven't questioned what she has done when you was away, and you don't believe for a second she'll do the same.....because you trust her.

No.

But the pictures allow for thought and assumption, and being female she came to the conclusion of 'he must of cheated.'

Well there's absolutely no problem then, slyly show her this thread by "accident" and she'll be fine. If you did do anything though I'd go with East Kents advice and deny the picture is even you.

She won't trust you, but she WILL trust your friends. Tell all of your mates that you trust who were there to tell her without any shadow of a doubt that nothing happened.

Women always do some snooping around trying to found out things, she'll be bound to talk to some of your mates if she knows them. Deny anything, even if you didn't do anything, and get them to stick to your story. Job's a good 'un.

So this thread was utterly pointless, you didnt even do anything.

So basically, it's how you convince your bird that you didnt do anything. The best choice has already been discussed, what Cov said, turn it all around and blame her. Tell her she's got trust issues, how could she think such vile things, it was only a laugh etc.

Archived