Bit of help required.

james_ram

Right then, just returned from a lad's holiday in Ibiza. I'm 19 and so is my girlfriend who is going on a girls holiday with her mates next month. So anyway, I've come home and there's a few pictures on facebook (that's she's seen) where I'm, to put it bluntly, with a few girls and some of them are all over me etc etc, now should I just come out and own up and admit it? But then risk her thinking when she goes away "well he did it, so why can't i?" or shall I just pass them off as 'harmless banter' and hope she doesn't say anything.:confused:

Help?:o

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd just tell her mate.

If you don't then she'll probably think you have anyway, and then do it herself and not tell you.

Young ladies need to understand, that these things happen on 'lads' holidays, and whilst it's ok for us to do it, they absolutely cannot........;)

You've fecked it mate. Whatever you tell her she'll go and do the same.

Your mates should know better than to have posted them.

Harsh, but it's true.

p.s not saying she will cheat, i don't know her.....but she'll make you jealous.

Seconded...although I'm pretty sure given all the evidence she'll just go and do exactly the same.

Why they went on Facebook, I dont know...have a word, son!

Her reaction has really just been one of silence and that we'll talk properly when we see each other, I know yeah they shouldn't of been put on Facebook but in all fairness both the lads did just upload the whole album from there cameras and didn't really look through them individually. SRG yes you may say I have been a dick, but then again if she goes and does the same thing isn't she just as much in the wrong? & Yeah may as well just own up feck it whats the worst that could happen!

Her reaction has really just been one of silence and that we'll talk properly when we see each other, I know yeah they shouldn't of been put on Facebook but in all fairness both the lads did just upload the whole album from there cameras and didn't really look through them individually. SRG yes you may say I have been a dick, but then again if she goes and does the same thing isn't she just as much in the wrong? & Yeah may as well just own up feck it whats the worst that could happen!

Erm....She hasn't done anything, so she's not in the wrong. She can do what she likes now. Tell lies about how she shagged a bloke in a pub last Friday, start a Facebook hate campaign (i've had one - trust me you don't want your ex and her mates doing that) , shag someone when she goes away. Post the pictures of her getting off with someone on holiday.....all the while you are sat at home thinking about it all.

Drive you crazy, i'd just split up with her...she can't mean that much anyway.

This other option only applies if you treat her like a door mat anyway. Punch her in the boob and tell her if she leaves the house you'll break her face.

1) In all fairness? You're kidding - always apply a human filter my friend...lesson learned there.

2) She's just as much in the wrong...not really! You had the opportunity to go away first and set the standard and you sure did that.

Might be best just drawing a line under this one...

Plus if i knew what i had done, i'd be straight onto my mates on the way home to remind them to get rid of the photos. I'd be bricking it that they would get on the internet.

You either don't care, or you don't care.

Damage has been done, no point deleting them now she's seen them, if I delete them makes it obvious they were legit and its like I have something to hide.

Damage has been done, no point deleting them now she's seen them, if I delete them makes it obvious they were legit and its like I have something to hide.

I meant before you got home, i.e a nudge to your mate with the camera on the plane home.

I'd dump her. Cheating on someone and then dumping them first is the man thing to do here.

Did you f*ck these birds or just have a cheeky kiss? I wouldnt admit to shagging them (if you did), then it's definitely curtains with your bird. If it was just a kiss, maybe admit to it saying it was just once and you was w*nkered.

Nope didn't shag any of them, however one of the photos, shows me lying in the balcony area, just woke up and theres a female near me who'd been asleep as well, nothing happening just its what she would allow herself to believe.

"oh theres a photo where hes lying near a girl, so he MUST of shagged her!" That's how the female mind works :(

Did you f*ck these birds or just have a cheeky kiss? I wouldnt admit to shagging them (if you did), then it's definitely curtains with your bird. If it was just a kiss, maybe admit to it saying it was just once and you was w*nkered.

That's you're one opportunity to get out of it I reckon, if you want to...doesnt really sound liek you give two sh1ts though to be fair.

Take Daves ultra-man way out!

Nope didn't shag any of them, however one of the photos, shows me lying in the balcony area, just woke up and theres a female near me who'd been asleep as well, nothing happening just its what she would allow herself to believe.

"oh theres a photo where hes lying near a girl, so he MUST of shagged her!" That's how the female mind works :(

Get yourself on Jeremy Kyle. Lie detector test and all that. We could all sit in the audience.

That's you're one opportunity to get out of it I reckon, if you want to...doesnt really sound liek you give two sh1ts though to be fair.

Take Daves ultra-man way out!

Thing is, i wouldn't. I'd be pleading like a girl for her to believe me, worm my way back in, and every time she brings it up in an argument, i'd use it to my advantage.

"you're so insecure....nothing happened. You've got trust issues" etc.

Manipulation, the key to staing in a relationship. :D

Thing is, i wouldn't. I'd be pleading like a girl for her to believe me, worm my way back in, and every time she brings it up in an argument, i'd use it to my advantage.

"you're so insecure....nothing happened. You've got trust issues" etc.

Manipulation, the key to staing in a relationship. :D

A true master at work...lessons can be learned from this thread. Where's Young Ram?? :D

Archived