Non-renewing season ticket holders

admira

I've had a season ticket for the past four seasons but am not renewing this coming season.

The reasons for this are purely down to the increasing travel costs (£80 a game as I'm a long distance fan).

What surprises me though is the club have not contacted me in any form to ask why I have not renewed.

Surely any business worth its salt would have sent either a written / emailed reminder or telephoned me if they thought they were at risk of losing regular 'custom'.

Has anyone else that is not renewing been contacted?

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I've had a season ticket for the past four seasons but am not renewing this coming season.

The reasons for this are purely down to the increasing travel costs (£80 a game as I'm a long distance fan).

What surprises me though is the club have not contacted me in any form to ask why I have not renewed.

Surely any business worth its salt would have sent either a written / emailed reminder or telephoned me if they thought they were at risk of losing regular 'custom'.

They must hate you, they phone me with an offer to continue with my ramsworld subscription after I cancelled it for the summer months.

I did email Glick's PA asking if Tom or any of his cronies were flying to PPS by helicopter, could they pick me up from Suffolk en-route?

She didn't reply.....

**** mate you travel to every game from Suffolk?! Not surprised you can't afford it pal.

I had a season ticket for 30+ years until the club appointed Clough and I swore I wouldn't buy another.I even had one when I lived in Scotland. No contact by the club at all,but I've always thought the admin.dept were and are useless,you've only got to look at the official website to know that!

All clubs official sites are run by the same company so I don't know what you are referring to the official site as proof of being poorly run. Poor knowledge if you ask me

I wasn't:p Just try e-mailing em with a question.

Archived