are you getting excited for the new season

Leeds Ram

From reading all your posts I think most people have a well formed opinion of how much you know! Don't worry, I remember what its like to be off to uni and how much I thought I knew.

Your thirst for knowledge is commendable though pal, keep at it, just always know there is plenty to learn and much you dont know...that never changes.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i always judge an educated person by them knowing how much they don't know, now i don't know a lot in many areas i admit this readily, indeed humanity knows so little itself. I will always try and learn more as to me that is what makes my life enjoyable.

It's called the arrogance of youth, you'll get over it someday. Don't think just because you are becoming educated you have a lot of knowledge because it isn't true. When older people say they wish they were 18/21 again they mean it more than you know! What I'm saying is don't sit around reading if there are cute girls around on holiday, that is as easy as it will get ;)

It's called the arrogance of youth, you'll get over it someday. Don't think just because you are becoming educated you have a lot of knowledge because it isn't true. When older people say they wish they were 18/21 again they mean it more than you know! What I'm saying is don't sit around reading if there are cute girls around on holiday, that is as easy as it will get ;)

i know i don't have a lot of knowledge i have stated that in a recent post. ;) and i wish i was back at secondary school, a simpler time, more fun certainly, and i would rather sit and read. :D :D

Archived