Let's Talk al-Notts Rovers

Day

LOL if that had been a Derby player it would be goal of the season 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/rolleyes' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':rolleyes:' />

Cox has you lot worried ( Bless )

You should be worried about your defence, truly awful. 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/rolleyes' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':rolleyes:' />

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When you do lose a game will you immediately turn against the owners and manager or give it a week or two?

SOD & The owners will need time !

It's only been 5 games so we are in the early days of SOD

I am looking forward to see what he can do with Forest over the next few years & would not rule out promotion. But things like that take time. Top ten this season would be good.

What are your hopes for Derby under Clough & thye Yank ?

How ironic Florist fans use the term SOD for their manager.

With the exception of Red Dawn who admirably persisted posting here after the Rams magnificient double over the scum last season, do these red posters not realise they look like berks? All big talk on their rival's tinternet forum when everybody knows that with another defeat they will not be heard from again.

C'mon Red Dave you seem like you have a lot to say for yourself, why do you do it? how come you never posted after the Rams double last season? or are you just a loud mouthed cretin?

Forgive me if i'm mistaken, but I seem to recall a fair percentage of Derby fans saying we had the easiest start to the season in the whole league. Yet you have now lost to 2 of the teams we played.

My particular favourite part of this moment is the fact that when I asked if hudders will be an easy game for you guys I was told you would beat them with ease. I appear to have been misinformed...

Boycie has his sheep well trained. Follow the leader Butthead LOL ( Nice name )

Check you facts & you will see I joined this site when Forest were in real trouble & looking like going down.

Also came on this site to say how well Derby did against Watford.

This place is not as lively when Derby lose now is it ?

But you can rest assured win lose or draw I will be on after our game later this month.

How ironic Florist fans use the term SOD for their manager.

With the exception of Red Dawn who admirably persisted posting here after the Rams magnificient double over the scum last season, do these red posters not realise they look like berks? All big talk on their rival's tinternet forum when everybody knows that with another defeat they will not be heard from again.

C'mon Red Dave you seem like you have a lot to say for yourself, why do you do it? how come you never posted after the Rams double last season? or are you just a loud mouthed cretin?

Haven't you figured it out? I just have multiple accounts 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/tongue' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

Archived