Let's Talk al-Notts Rovers

Day

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They've not had a great day today though, they've slipped from automatic places to outside the play offs. 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/ohmy' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':o' /> Theres even a chance relegation favourites Derby can overhaul them next week.

Relegation favourites overhauling the 1/300 odds on favourites for the title? No chance.

More from Wolves;

Derby were much better than Barnsley!

And no-one could ever argue that Derby didn't deserve at least a point.

Not good today, outplayed in every area.

Very lucky to get a point

I thought there little number 10 (name?) Was the best player on the pitch.

Derby more than deserved a point. If we had won it would have been a mugging

Disappointed today. Over the course of 90 minutes I'd say we were lucky to get a draw.

I'll make no bones and no excuses Derby should have beat us today. For 30 minutes in that 2nd half we were camped in ower half, Derby knocking balls into both full back area's knowing there are problems there. Derby's goal was fully deserved btw they played superbly.

Derby will be disappointed they didn't come away with three points. For much of the game they passed us off the park.

Derby were usually smart enough to get someone through the gap them and get us turned around, that little number 10 was especially good at dropping into any gaps we left in mifield to get involved.

Good lads the Wolves lot. They seem to really rate Ward.

Don't write off Derby just yet

A result away to Wolves is always good

Well done !

TA and we deserved more. If they show any highlights at all on the football league show we might see some of our 10 shots on target and 1 goal (that sounds poor but their keeper made the saves and the post saved them before half time too)

Archived