Let's Talk al-Notts Rovers

Day

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thoughts chaps? I thought our defence looked really wobbly but midfield and attack were terrific.

Good point considering their goals were either cheated or just sloppy defending from dopy halford. He does look abit lackadaisical..

EDIT: Honestly.. Banter aside...

Must say good result for Forest, better than we managed lets be honest.

Got to say though that a few dodgy decisions by a few reds players on another day could cost them, but, what better teams than Bolton will punish?

Hmmmm.... If it was a boxing match with Forest v Derby, have to say, Reds look the better but will judge more after tomorrows game v Wolves.

Thoughts chaps? I thought our defence looked really wobbly but midfield and attack were terrific.

Good point considering their goals were either cheated or just sloppy defending from dopy halford. He does look abit lackadaisical..

Great goals, Cox did well expect when shooting! Halford didn't look comfortable at CB, ref was awful didn't get anything right!

The overall standard of the game was pretty poor and its quite sad to see the gulf of quality between the PL and Champ, whoever says Owen Coyle has changed Bolton's style of play is not fooling me, hoof to Kevin Davies for the flick on, a poor copy of an Allardyce side.

Daft as it sounds, results don't go Forest way tomos and could drop to 8th, Derby win and results go their way and will go top half.... Hence no pint whatsoever talking about league position at this stage of the season, check again come end of Oct (please)

Great goals, Cox did well expect when shooting! Halford didn't look comfortable at CB, ref was awful didn't get anything right!

The overall standard of the game was pretty poor and its quite sad to see the gulf of quality between the PL and Champ, whoever says Owen Coyle has changed Bolton's style of play is not fooling me, hoof to Kevin Davies for the flick on, a poor copy of an Allardyce side.

Ref looked a right knobber gobbing off at players for the camera. Some farcical decisions too.

Pretty happy tonight with that.

In fairness, Harding did shove Lee off balance when it was 2-2 when he would have almost certainly scored, although a bit annoyed with Halford for a poor bit of defending, and I think Guedioura needs to calm down a bit, pushed his luck tonight and he did a bit against Bristol. Other than that, pleased with the result! Gillett is looking a great bit of business for a free transfer and Cox looks brilliant. Goal and two assists in three games isn't bad.

Ref looked a right knobber gobbing off at players for the camera. Some farcical decisions too.

Pretty happy tonight with that.

Ref was poor to say the least

However if Bolton are favs for the title I fancy Forest's chances this season

Two games in a row we have created loads of chances

They said the Bolton defence was the best in the league

SOD is doing a great job so far & we all know it will take time to get the best out of this team

Who was your man of the match for Forest ?

Two class goals by your lot, Halford was laughable, Reidy looks ..err less fat,

i'd take a punt on him at Derby, in fairness you deserved a point, and you need to

thank your god that you have SO'D.. in a short space of time he's put a reasonable side together.

Archived