Let's Talk al-Notts Rovers

Day

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Exactly, 5 goals - probably take your goal-shy strike force, what, 5 games to score that many?

Cant see Cox and Blackstock struggling to score next year. Rest of em will inevitably get ****** off to otehr clubs.

Didnt defenders score three of those goals anyway? Stick them upfront as theyre clearly no good at defending

Didnt defenders score three of those goals anyway? Stick them upfront as theyre clearly no good at defending

Indeed. Buxton and Keogh are both available for consultancy work when Cox is stricken down by Forestitis and Blackstock is inevitably injured.

If you could drive Freeman down at your earliest opportunity, t'would be appreciated. Ta.

Can someone post Derby's finishing positions over Forest over recent years?

Also recent meetings?

Also avg attendances (since Forest fans never shut up about it) "Derby only got 4k!"...... So let's see who is pulling off the flukes.

I have a feeling those two play off seasons were about the most they've had over Derby for a while.

Is SSN code for getting p1ssed or beating women?

Dogging?

Last time I saw Stan in person he was crying on PP pitch holding his pawly ankle.

2-1. 10 men. 90mins.

Go buy Ssausagehorpe shirts if all your glory is based on them beating us.

I see where you're going there;

They've finished higher than us in the league in 4 of the previous 16 seasons.

What?

Oh no, I'm not quoting you because I have a reply. I'm just helping your wonderful post be noticed by our Forest 'WUMs'

You've only beaten us 5 times since 1991.

We've beaten you 5 times since 2009.

Anyone can fluke a result now and then but you've been consistently beaten for the better part of two decades.

And again.

Pass this to Stan Collymore. If he's not still crying over his ankle.

Archived