Let's Talk al-Notts Rovers

Day

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why do you go out of your way to speak to derby fans, are you a red or just a wind up merchant because I wouldn't go out of my way to speak to any red dog. I'm on the dcfc forum and I'm the muppet fantastic absolutely love it full of jokes, just like your club

As I said on that Introduction thread, I came here because it's always interesting to see what your main rivals say/think of you, and the fact the only way I'll see any debates, banter, etc is here.

And if you would never go out of your way to speak to any red dog, why are you speaking to me then?

As I said on that Introduction thread, I came here because it's always interesting to see what your main rivals say/think of you, and the fact the only way I'll see any debates, banter, etc is here.

And if you would never go out of your way to speak to any red dog, why are you speaking to me then?

cos he loves you, really.. 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wub' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':wub:' />

I haven't gone out of my way I'm on dcfc forum you know I haven't signed up to any red dog forum to try and get a reaction, I've even got into trouble for refusing to serve forest players where I work just can't doit

I haven't gone out of my way I'm on dcfc forum you know I haven't signed up to any red dog forum to try and get a reaction, I've even got into trouble for refusing to serve forest players where I work just can't doit

McDonalds ?

Job Centre??

Archived