Let's Talk al-Notts Rovers

Day

Greening, footballer to add the experience as with Reid.

Moussi has shown in small spells, great potential, another two years, if he can stay fit, we have quite a player.

You have too many players in your squad we have too many talented players in our small squad.:D

WOW I were excited yesterday, today I think we are now Top Six potential, as I have always said.

One talismatic centre forward, and we have a squad capable of challenging them two Auto spots.

Football Flowing at Forest, I can see it!:D

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Greening, footballer to add the experience as with Reid.

Moussi has shown in small spells, great potential, another two years, if he can stay fit, we have quite a player.

You have too many players in your squad we have too many talented players in our small squad.:D

WOW I were excited yesterday, today I think we are now Top Six potential, as I have always said.

One talismatic centre forward, and we have a squad capable of challenging them two Auto spots.

Football Flowing at Forest, I can see it!:D

Moussi hasn't signed yet though has he? According to Mr Chipperfield on Twitter

"For those that couldn't hear, Greening done, Moussi report premature - hopefully won't be long, Swansea still keen on Camp"

They ARE good signings, for you, but they're not signings that are going to take you up, which is what your lot have been trying to convince us is going to happen next season.

WHU, Leicester, Reading, Cardiff etc will all be very happy with your dealings today.

With Reid Moussi & Greening I would say our midfield is stronger & looks more ballanced than last season. with Cohen Anderson McCleary Mcgugan & Majewski

Not a bad midfield & should help keep the ball for longer periods

I'm pleased & when you think they may bring in a right sided player as well it could get better.

Left back needed next, however young freeman Looks impressive & will give us cover, maybe Cohen as left back as we have a lot of cover in Midfield.

Centre half will be needed as Cover for Morgan Lynch & Chambers

Strikers we have 5 so unless someone really good is available we should be OK.

They ARE good signings, for you, but they're not signings that are going to take you up, which is what your lot have been trying to convince us is going to happen next season.

WHU, Leicester, Reading, Cardiff etc will all be very happy with your dealings today.

You really think Cardiff and Reading are better than us? I dont think so. That said i expect Leicester WHU and Birmingham to take the top 3 slots.

I never said we were going to go up next season, i think we will be playoffs AT BEST and we all know were never going to go up that way.. Still excellent signings.

Best midfield in the championship anyone? Shame our strikers are **** and we havent had a left back in 3 years..

Best midfield in the championship anyone?

Not for me, think it's a case of getting a tad bit excited, don't blame you having to wait this long for signings. West Ham have the best midfield and they are still looking at adding more.

Nolan

Collison

Noble

Stanislas

Kevin Nolan was immense in the Championship with Newcastle, no other midfielder will touch him this season. McGugan and Cohen are not fit to clean his boots.

Has to be said as well that Greening looks like a proper tramp, if he's on the bench people will chuck coins at him for a nice cuppa soup. Good signing but not someone I'd be shouting off the roof tops about.

Best midfield in the championship anyone?

Bit of a silly question to ask on a derby forum; they are hardly going to say yes! lol. Its potentially a very strong midfield, potentially the best, and forest fans should definately be excited about it. Add a striker and 2 defenders to that squad and then your talking about a team capable of pushing the top two.

We have already improved the team in my opinion, the players lost were cover players and except for earnie have been replaced with better quality so if we replace earnie then this team should do better than last season. Exciting times.

Bit of a silly question to ask on a derby forum; they are hardly going to say yes! lol. Its potentially a very strong midfield, potentially the best, and forest fans should definately be excited about it.

Why not get excited and high five with your fellow fans then? seeing your username popping up in every thread is starting to give me eye ache.

Why not get excited and high five with your fellow fans then? seeing your username popping up in every thread is starting to give me eye ache.

I think that if you look at most my posts they are on forest topics; about 3 posts have been on derby topics. Oh and i also posted on our ex player guy moussi ;)

I think that if you look at most my posts they are on forest topics; about 3 posts have been on derby topics. Oh and i also posted on our ex player guy moussi ;)

I have seen alot of your posts over the last few days, so much so my eyes are starting to bleed. I've also seen your posts on LTLF running back repeating the crap you post on here. I noticed you wasn't getting much attention tho, possibly the reason you are on here is it?

I have seen alot of your posts over the last few days, so much so my eyes are starting to bleed. I've also seen your posts on LTLF running back repeating the crap you post on here. I noticed you wasn't getting much attention tho, possibly the reason you are on here is it?

No-one loves me daveo; i just want acceptance in my life and i was hoping that you kind folks would lend a hand to a friend in need ;)

Joined for banter mate but it seems that whenever forest do something positive, you guys arent interested in banter anymore. Only up for banter when things look like they are going wrong for us; strange one that?!

No-one loves me daveo; i just want acceptance in my life and i was hoping that you kind folks would lend a hand to a friend in need ;)

Joined for banter mate but it seems that whenever forest do something positive, you guys arent interested in banter anymore. Only up for banter when things look like they are going wrong for us; strange one that?!

weird that, we think the same about you lot.

weird that, we think the same about you lot.

I love the banter mate and am always willing to engage whether things are going well or bad. I first joined a derby forum when we in league one and you in prem.......... i still have nightmares about the stick i got on the derby forum then! lol. Think i need counselling! haha

Archived