Let's Talk al-Notts Rovers

Day

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Only 1-0! 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/huh' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':huh:' /> 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/ohmy' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':o' />

Had a quick look, we'd already qualified from the group. Obviously coasted.

They also haven't qualified for the next world cup, got knocked out by Lebanon.

Hold on, wouldn't these Arab players need work permits?.....won't that prove to be a bit tricky, excuse the pun! Or are they claiming asylum

S'alright. They're shipping them into the Channel Islands first, and then Amazon are boxing them up, labeling them as gifts and packing them off to the City Ground.

I am not going to lie, made me smile when I saw after initial talks with Forest, big mick turned down the job especially when he finished his family holiday early for talks, and the offer was supposed to be a lot of money a month, and a great smashing transfer budget.

Put with the rumours that Gunter (who I really don't rate, looks a bit shitty to me but perhaps all the goals he was at fault for last season and the absolute rinsing we gave him both times, and other times I have seen him he has stood out for the wrong reasons was just his 'bad' games) 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/ph34r' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':ph34r:' /> is out the door.

It's not looking good for them at the minute, Anderson still hanging about waiting for a contract be interesting to see if he gets one.

I wonder who they will get, now the fans are talking about Billy Davies but if big Mick didn't want it (the only reason being due to money available surely? no premiership team will touch him, and if Forest are going to be big spenders in this division then surely he would of jumped at the chance.

It's like buying a nice pair of shoes at Primark, at first they look alright but 3 days on and the seems are already beginning to tear away.

Anderson still hanging about waiting for a contract be interesting to see if he gets one.

Is Anderson the one that Paul Connolly snapped in half?

I wonder who they will get, now the fans are talking about Billy Davies

Considering that they've only recently been banging on about bigging up their Academy, the appointment of Davros would likely be disastrous to that aim. Didn't he completely knacker our youth set up when he was with us?

Gunter is press talk !

Shackell is real

I'm excited what will tomorrow bring !

Seems pretty reliable that he is moving to Reading for 2.5million, good money for him that. I suspect he'll be back in the championship within a few months, just not good enough.

Archived