Let's Talk al-Notts Rovers

Day

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

32 is not that old to be fair and the man is quality, you are linked with Oakely today, who I would also say is a good player but is 33 himself :confused:

Greening in for Mckenna is a no brainer.

Moussi has signed a new deal too, things looking good if he can stay fit ;)

^^ Yes yes, this is all very sensible, but it hardly fits my argument does it?

Oakley can have a 12 month contract on low wages. That's more acceptable than a 3 year contract on high wages. There you go........! :D

Moussi's re-signed for Forest - so now they're stuck with a player that didn't really want to be there, on higher wages, who by a good number of them's own admission is sh1te.......! :D

It's a good news day so far - you're signing players that won't take you up, but will increase your wagebill. Oh dear. :D

Haha you make me laugh mate! These two players are quality and you were all raving over moose on this forum when he was 'meeting tom glick'. You then slate greening for his age and then a few minutes later its revelaed that clough is going to bring matt oakley back to derby............... a player who is one year older!! hahahaha.

Haha you make me laugh mate! These two players are quality and you were all raving over moose on this forum when he was 'meeting tom glick'. You then slate greening for his age and then a few minutes later its revelaed that clough is going to bring matt oakley back to derby............... a player who is one year older!! hahahaha.

And would be on nowhere near the wages and nowhere near the length of contract.

That's because we have Bailey and Hendrick who will be the future. Giving Greening a three year deal suggests that's your limit.

Moussi wasn't quality last week when it looked like he was off, odd that. :rolleyes:

Plus, you couldn't get up with him last season. Greening - 10 games last year, another Reid-type signing, both out to pasture.

WHU, Leicester, Reading, Cardiff etc must be p1ssing themselves, just like we are! :D

Oakley - short contract/low wages vs long contract/high wages - Nice comparison ;)

That's because we have Bailey and Hendrick who will be the future. Giving Greening a three year deal suggests that's your limit.

If baileys is the future then you have problems, real light weight. As for our midfield, moose, mcgugan, cohen, anderson, raddy............. doesnt look to old to me mate. Every team needs experienced heads; that has been our problem, to many youngsters.

Archived