Let's Talk al-Notts Rovers

Day

by the way i personally think derby should be fighting to get into the premier league....

its just sad to see you all happy to finish 15th every season.....why arent you protesting?!

lets face it, the GSE appointment of clough was a masterstroke.

'these suckers will fall for anything, lets give them a clough'

i think derby should be with forest, fighting to get out of this league, not contempt at just staying up

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

by the way i personally think derby should be fighting to get into the premier league....

its just sad to see you all happy to finish 15th every season.....why arent you protesting?!

lets face it, the GSE appointment of clough was a masterstroke.

'these suckers will fall for anything, lets give them a clough'

i think derby should be with forest, fighting to get out of this league, not contempt at just staying up

If we are top 4 in Jan, the owners will ***** their pants.

Utter bullshit!

Face it your shitting yourselves, forest have new ambitious owners and what do you have? Owners who are content with maintaining championship status. Let's see next Sunday what our squad and manager looks like compared to yours,then we'll see who's nervous!

Enlighten me as to which bit is bullshit?

I'm not shitting myself at all.

Utter bullshit!

Face it your shitting yourselves, forest have new ambitious owners and what do you have? Owners who are content with maintaining championship status. Let's see next Sunday what our squad and manager looks like compared to yours,then we'll see who's nervous!

Hahahaha - post of the day! You are going to appoint a manager and buy a team - in a week?

quick question

swap aidy boothroyd with clough....would you all still be as happy?

Why the feck would we do that?

And id be happier than not having a manager almost a week after new owners took over, who were obviously planning on sacking the old manager. They've been bollocked for tapping up managers, yet still haven't got anyone in place.

The Arabs are here to save the reds.

Why did they pick them, are they off their heads?

They bring camels and towels and fridges a plenty.

So they can shag, wipe and drink a beer after entry.

The top of the league the owners are bound.

The council say " sorry you can't buy our ground"

Now a challenge goes out to our red dog readers

Try and beat us this year, you've no chance you bleeders!

Thankyou please.

Please be trying the beef.

i meant as in,

done a great job on a tight budget etc...., is it just the name?

its like you guys are waiting for something to happen? i just think it would be pretty cool if we were all fighting for promotion.

sad to see derby county are slowly turning into a coventry city, watford etc....but you all seem fine with it? its odd thats all

Nottingham Forest's new owners outlined their plans for the club in an eagerly-anticipated press conference at The City Ground this afternoon.

Members of the international press were present as Abdulaziz, Fawaz and Omar Al Hasawi spoke of their happiness and pride to be involved with The Reds.

Abdulaziz said: "We are really proud to be here. We've come to the club with a 3-5 year business plan to bring it back to where it should be.

"We have been approached to acquire many clubs in the past. We are quite picky with what we choose. This club is a very important club- still a great club. The achievements are there, the history is there and we thought it would be right for us to take it on.

"Certainly, it is not easy. We fully understand what's up ahead and we are willing to accept the challenge."

It is now hoped that a return to the Premier League could be a real possibility, something Abdulaziz understands: "We are going to work very hard for that. It is going to require a great deal of hard work and sacrifice, but this is very much our target, our ambition."

When asked if his family were similar to those in charge of Manchester City, Abdulaziz joked: "We would like to be! We do have ambitions, we do have hopes and, some day, yes, we will probably play against Manchester City and Manchester United.

"It's not all about money, it's more about passion. Football is really in our blood. We have been following it since we were very young. My brother, Fawaz, has been involved in football for almost 15 years so he has a big impact on this.

"Our main concern is to develop the team. We want to bring morale back, we want to bring victories."

With new owners often comes fresh concern, but Abdulaziz moved quickly to dispel any worries that fans may have concerning their loyalty. He said: "We are expressing our passion, not our finances. We are staying and are going to make sure that this club gets back to where it should be- so look out everyone!

3-5 year plan

some day probabably play against Man Utd and City

Not all about money

Expressing passion not finances (something to hide?)

Hardly sounds convincing

i meant as in,

done a great job on a tight budget etc...., is it just the name?

its like you guys are waiting for something to happen? i just think it would be pretty cool if we were all fighting for promotion.

sad to see derby county are slowly turning into a coventry city, watford etc....but you all seem fine with it? its odd thats all

We finished above you last season.

Archived