Let's Talk al-Notts Rovers

Day

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Technically Forest didn't sell Chambers, they couldn't afford to offer him a new contract.

Ten Forest players waiting for a contract

Ten Forest players waiting for a contract

And if one Forest player should not be offered one

There'll be nine Forest players waiting for a contract

Nine Forest players waiting for a contract

Nine Forest players waiting for a contract

And if one Forest player should not be offered one

There'll be eight Forest players waiting for a contract......

That's what I'm worried about. They give money to Cotts and he does a Platt and then the purse strings tighten.

Loads. Lynch gone to Usdersfield today too. Another good player gone for nothing. Hope Marthur is given the boot with Steve!

Tweet from Dexter Blackstock:

I wish the season could just start this week. This season is ours ‪#nffc‬ ‪#promotion‬

Sorry, but how does arriving at the sugar daddy party after it's finished (cheers FFP) achieve promotion?

Also, found this via twistter as well, sorry if it's been put up before, but it's hilarious! http://www.forestforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=32565&page=5&p=1517149#post1517149

Soooo, shall we lend you some £££ it might help you pay the wages for that player Crewe released

It's not money with him it's the desire for first team football.

How many players are in your squad at the moment? How many do you think you'll get by August 18th? And how many of them will rip you off on wages knowing your desperate for player numbers and allegedly minted.

They had cash under Doughty and didn't get anywhere. What's different this time?

Leicester spent £15million and finished two points above us last season.

Let them ride this wave of euphoria whilst it lasts. The Leicester fans I know are fed up of their owners already.

Archived