Forest have a massive whopping 11,000 renewals

dcfcdavecov

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There seemed a lot of fans in Europe and at Wembley on many occasions, its strange but I find the we have more fans than you, a little at clutching at straws, when we guage the football cities.

Do I need my history lessons again, or have you forgot we are famous, with or without fans LOL and we are currently a better team having finished in promotion battles two seasons running.

Nottingham Forest FC are wonderful, you'll just have to deal with the green eyes!:D

You're not famous

You're not famous

You're not famous anymore!!

Went to Egypt couple of weeks back for the second time. And for the second time i met (different people i might add) Derby fans.

We are like sooooo much more massiver.

Aren't we?

You're not famous

You're not famous

You're not famous anymore!!

Went to Egypt couple of weeks back for the second time. And for the second time i met (different people i might add) Derby fans.

We are like sooooo much more massiver.

Aren't we?

I agree.

yep, Brian said so

This - and TWO league titles. You can fluke one, as you obviously did, but not two. League titles are worth much more than mickey mouse competitions against European pub teams. ;)

And besides, Brian said so, and his word is law. :p

There seemed a lot of fans in Europe and at Wembley on many occasions, its strange but I find the we have more fans than you, a little at clutching at straws, when we guage the football cities.

Do I need my history lessons again, or have you forgot we are famous, with or without fans LOL and we are currently a better team having finished in promotion battles two seasons running.

Nottingham Forest FC are wonderful, you'll just have to deal with the green eyes!:D

Don't get the green eyes bit. In my experience its the other way round.....some reddogs really hate lil' old Derby. Why is that if you are so superior....:confused:

Forest fans are green eyed envious of Derby, please enlighten, this should be fun!

LOL Flocking LOL

As regards your Forest mates, you probably piss them off with our club is better than yours ans has more fans garbage. LOL

Why would you be worried about what Derby fans say on a Derby forum?

I don't give a flock what gumps say on gumps forums.

You sound like the mardy little boy who takes his ball home cos the big boys won't let him play centre forward.

The fans that were in Europe and Wembley "on many occassions" are what are known as glory supporters- as in they don't attend when things aren't going well. It's hardly clutching at straws is it? The best supported team is the one with the most supporters- we have the most supporters even when you are enjoying more success than us. Therefore we are the best supported team, it's simple really- especially concidering that we have much less than half of your city's population.

As for dealing with green eyes- you lot have to deal with green eyes as well as bruised legs where Nigel kicked you!:rofl:

I'm just having some pre-season fun, I don't care what Derby fans say on a Derby Forum, just trying educate them, that Derby will always be in the shadow of Forest, and attendances of fanbase is a very weak bragging point really.

Nigel's lovely, arguably done a better job at his level than Billy has at ours, you'll sack him soon.

Archived