When will we get rid ?

Beanie

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Croft was a decent player at Norwich - hard to imagine that he suddenly became absolute gash. More likely is that he's a bit of a confidence player who never really got started with us. Hopefully, if he comes back into the mix, he'll hit the ground running and get a bit of confidence going, and then we can see the best of him.

Agree with Bywater, Leacock and Varney - all need to go.

Personally, I'd add Pearson to the list, but it wouldn't totally ruin my day if he hung around next season as cover.

Croft was more than a decent player at Norwich [bet he wishes he'd signed their new contract].His failings were more likely to do with our manager's habit of buying players and then either playing them out of position or deciding a few weeks after signing them that he wasn't going to play with wingers.

With all the recent new signings we have made, I dont know if anyone has realised but the squad is getting rather big.

Robbie Savage, Arnaud Mendy, Michael Bolding and Chris Porter are all set to leave when their contracts run out and Ben Pringle has gone to Rotherham so I was thinking who else should or would leave this summer?

I think Stephen Bywater, Dean Leacock, Saul Deeney, Luke Varney, Dave Martin, Stephen Pearson and Jake Buxton but I don't know where they would go. Any thoughts?

Pearson needs to stay, not many clubs have that quick attacking mid that can take it past them with ease, so i dont know why people get on pearsons back tbh

He can't take anything past anyone with anything that even approaches anything that even mildly resembles ease. His standard method of attempting to "take it past them" consists of knocking a ball past an opposing player, running into their back, then falling over.

He has no positive attributes other than the fact he has what is normally perceived as "a good engine" and occasionally runs fast, he can't shoot, cross or pass a ball for shoite.

Pearson, Pearson, Pearson....blah blah blah.....oh dear Gawd how many times must we have to read all this ......aaaaaagh

We need to pay Croft off like we did with Clumsy Clod, no teams will come in for him with him only having 2 sub appearances at the start of last season.

Varney is still hoping for a Prem move, or hoping Blackpool will break the bank for him, which they won't do. We can't loan him out again, we have to sell him now.

Bywater has to go for obvious reasons. We should also get rid of Deeney, have Atkins/Severn on the bench and the other out on loan. If anything happens to Fielding we can loan a keeper in like we have done this season.

One of Buxton or Russell Anderson could possibly leave, depending on Leacock, whos more likely to leave and will free up his wages.

Personally I'd like to see Martin being given a chance but I very much doubt thats going to happen

I'm not sure we're going to get rid of Jake Buxton and Saul Deeney. The only reason we'd get rid of Leacock and Pearson is the wages, and that isn't a problem for Buxton and Deeney. They're good cover, surely we'll want them to stay as its better than signing other cover.

He can't take anything past anyone with anything that even approaches anything that even mildly resembles ease. His standard method of attempting to "take it past them" consists of knocking a ball past an opposing player, running into their back, then falling over.

He has no positive attributes other than the fact he has what is normally perceived as "a good engine" and occasionally runs fast, he can't shoot, cross or pass a ball for shoite.

when hes played hes set up a goal or set up someone for an assits

Archived